Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Critical Eye Making Crit Rating Go Down as I Level?

Hey, I've been leveling my hunter up and I noticed as I've been leveling, my crit rating has been going down with Critical Eye traited. Is this because it is adjusting for the level cap? What's the deal? Thanks in advance for the help.

First, the actual value of Critical Eye should be increasing per level, it should never decrease.

Secondly, at lower levels, you need less critical rating to get the higher percentages:
    Say at level 10, you have 1000 critical rating, which gives +15% critical chance.
    Then at level 85, you need about 8000 critical rating to get to +15% critical chance.

The required value for 25% crit increases per level, which is one of the reasons the value of the trait Critical Eye increases with each level.
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

Zitat Zitat von joshy8910 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey, I've been leveling my hunter up and I noticed as I've been leveling, my crit rating has been going down with Critical Eye traited. Is this because it is adjusting for the level cap? What's the deal? Thanks in advance for the help.
    The deal is that you are seeing part of what is commonly known as "diminishing returns." Critical Eye trait (as already explained) increases in value as you level. The trait is not the issue. What is an issue in crit rating is fate, and also your agility. But what might have given you 15% at level 30 will show at 14.7% at level 31, 13% at level 32, and so on because every time you level, *unless you keep "feeding" your stats, the values drop* This also happens with Physical Mastery.

Typically since the stat cap removal, many players at lower levels who are well geared in crafted teals for example, will hit the "glass ceiling" on crit rating which stays locked at 15% and mastery which stays locked at 40 or 50% (forget which) until they get to level 53 or so - any percentage beyond that you will not see no matter how much you increase your agility until you get past the level lock. But then once you do, you will start to notice right away if you run over the tool tip that without increasing your stats via better gear, virtues, relics, etc. with each passing level your crit and mastery will go down in percentage (part of why I find it especially ridiculous to see lvl85s running around with lvl2 virtues for example... they are not helping their builds any by doing this...) Keep up with your stats as you level and you will not see a drop.

Fate is good to keep up as best you can for crit rating and power management, though not as much as they used to be. Overall once you do get to higher and higher levels, you should look for raw +crit rating on items along with some fate if you can. Eventually, choosing raw crit over fate is best if you have to take one or the other, provided you have good figures in agility.