Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: Which proc?

Which proc?

Hi everyone

I'm almost kindred with the Norcrofts and rdy to upgrade my Rohan rings; currently I have 3 sunbrand in my vault for the healing proc ring; but I wasn't sure what to get for the 2nd ring. The one with the agi proc, or the inc healing & crit def?

My inc healing is currently 10.7%; my crit defense is 3k, whatever % that is. While you can never have enough of a good thing, the same can be said of the agi proc which would boost my dps...

Recommendations?

From checking your character page you seem to have a very defensive set up, do you play predominantly in the moors? If mostly pve I would go for the crit ring and look to add more agility and PM. What's your physical mastery total?

Anyway I'm no expert but I'm guessing your dps could be improved with a much bigger increase in effectiveness rather than improving on your already good morale and mits.

Id get agil proc.

For pve, I dont really intend on getting hit long enough for my rings to proc. I used to run with the heal rings but I hated the cd and proc rates, same with crit def/inc heal. If theres a tank and healer its pretty trivial, and wont save you from getting 1-2 shotted. Unless you moors or like soloing hard stuff for fun ofc, then thats a diff story. If you are just dpsing, id def get agil proc, maybe crit proc if you dont already have cloak,key or earrings

Zitat Zitat von Eldarian_Grace Beitrag anzeigen
    From checking your character page you seem to have a very defensive set up, do you play predominantly in the moors? If mostly pve I would go for the crit ring and look to add more agility and PM. What's your physical mastery total?

Anyway I'm no expert but I'm guessing your dps could be improved with a much bigger increase in effectiveness rather than improving on your already good morale and mits.
    This character just hit 85 last week, so I'm still tweaking LI's. Gear wise I have gold mathom chest and boots, and the rest is crafted wildermore stuff. My phys mastery is at 23k.
    Think ill be better served by the agi proc...

Zitat Zitat von Exebius Beitrag anzeigen
    This character just hit 85 last week, so I'm still tweaking LI's. Gear wise I have gold mathom chest and boots, and the rest is crafted wildermore stuff. My phys mastery is at 23k.
    Think ill be better served by the agi proc...
    Have you completwd Hytbold with another character? Because that's an easy upgrade right there to boost agi

Edit: the AH will also.have some upgrades if you just want to skip Hytbold and go straight for erebor gear such as, boots of the NORTHERN EMISSARY

533 Armour +150 Agility +38 Vitality +59.4 in-Combat Power Regen +384 Physical Mastery Rating

Or orc looters leather helm Medium Armour

365 Armour +150 Agility +75 Fate +384 Critical Rating

As well as.the two a penny sambrogs clubs or the slightly rarer dagger of ruined spires from OE.

Anyway.happy hunting.
    Geändert von Eldarian_Grace (19.07.2013 um 08:15 Uhr)

I'm PVE optimised. I think the important procs are agi, crit and healing, and deal with them as follows:

Crit proc - Wyrmfire huntsman's ring
    Heal proc -Sunbrand huntsman's ring

Agi proc comes from the Key of the Great Barrow. I can't use any armour to invoke procs because of my 4/2 Greater Erebor setup.

Get the agility proc and the healing or defense proc. The critt proc can be found on the cloak from smaug, the gold erebor cloak, great barrows key and an earring.

You are set on inc heal and crit def. No need to go any higher with current content(unless t2s or VERY bad groups)Focus on boosting you mastery to atleast 30k+ while maintaining some mits. id say 30-35k would be average and you can only go up from there. Given the bad RNG, its much harder to fully deck all toons now....

Even if you just recently hit 85, theres alot of decent gear out there that are rather easy to acquire. X2 wildermore earrings,crafted neck,crafted cloak, x2 relic robbers, x2 deep water rings, barrow key, crafted agil pocket and ofc. Hytbold from first complletions, otherwise grind sambrog for seals so u can get erebor set. Hell, if u unlocked orthanc sets, faron still puts out good dps for being 10 levels under.