Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 22 von 22

Official Goodbye :(

Just wanted to say goodbye to everyone... Im Retiring from Lotro. Just got moved into my new house and the internet options there are horribly slow and expensive. So I decided to not get internet. no internet=no LOTRO.

Im gonna miss all my friends ive made over the years, and hope to keep in contact as best I can..

Hope everyone takes care and maybe one day if good internet allows Ill be back.

Once again ill miss everyone take care

Bye Atador. I still miss being incapacitated by your wall piercing arrows... I'm pretty sure half of my 1366 deaths were caused by your relentlessness (as for the other half of that death number, I give credit to Viduo and Zidia and Zidia's hat...and maybe 1 was caused by a wild, nude Tanar... I can't remember). :'l

your favorite reaver target, Rayzr.

p.s. I'll send you letters via my many bunny minions. (caution: they eat doors) :3
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Noooo ata. Now who am I going to duo and cause havoc with against these froobs?

But it was great fun playing and learning the tips and tricks on both sides with ya, good luck out there. My blades will shing-shing in your honour.

When I get to know you, you came up being one of the nicest people on the server, and such a great player, honouring all fame you achieved.

I wish you as many luck on your personal life as you got on the game Ata.

Stay safe, and be in touch.

Capitao

QQ

Atodor i give you credit for best hunter i have fought 1v1....except maybe sheythemoose i heard hes coming back to farm me QQ no really you were great and please if you get internet come back to give me free imfamy!
    Peace out

Take care man and enjoy the rest of the summer. Hopefully if the next expansion is any good you can get your internet situation fixed but as of now you aren't missing much.

D: Ata....no, why must you do this?!

We'll miss you Ata. Just come back one day and farm me again <3.
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Take care, Ata. Hope to see ya around again sometime soon.

was always great playing along side you and against you
    sad to lose such a good person and a veteran out in the moors
    good luck with real life ventures, I wish you the best of luck
    you will be missed, keep in touch mate

Zitat Zitat von Duraleigh Beitrag anzeigen
    Noooo ata. Now who am I going to duo and cause havoc with against these froobs?

But it was great fun playing and learning the tips and tricks on both sides with ya, good luck out there. My blades will shing-shing in your honour.
    Who's your toons? Don't recognize the name.

@everyone else ill miss y'all too. Apparently I can access the forums on my phone so ill be in touch!

Don't get too comfy, if I find Internet someday my arrows will find your creep behinds!!

Didn't know US had the same problem as Brazil with fail internet in some places. Anyway good luck Atador, you always been a very good player and will be missed. Like others have said you aren't missing much anyway at the moment. Hope to see you back in the future. Bye for now failtador raidbaby <3.

Wink

Zitat Zitat von Unrecorded Beitrag anzeigen
    Didn't know US had the same problem as Brazil with fail internet in some places. Anyway good luck Atador, you always been a very good player and will be missed. Like others have said you aren't missing much anyway at the moment. Hope to see you back in the future. Bye for now failtador raidbaby <3.

Smellyfart, this is nicest thing you've ever posted.

Anyways, take care for now Atador, The Raidbaby #5, may the spirits guide your way and may your return be swift.
    We cannot afford to loose the few quality players that are left on this server (even with all your P2W).

I shall pray to the spirits that technological internet advances reach the depths of your dwelling, so you can hurry back! :O

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Geändert von mgm1o1 (18.07.2013 um 18:30 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Gutzag22 Beitrag anzeigen
    Who's your toons? Don't recognize the name.
    Duraleigh is Welth Ata

Zitat Zitat von guitarguy12410 Beitrag anzeigen
    Duraleigh is Welth Ata

That's welth?? Why is he shing-shing'ing and not pewpewing?!?!

Ima miss you too welthy! Always a fun and nasty duo creep and freepside. Your a boss!

Gonna miss you too Jonp.

You're one hell of a hunter Ata, taught me a lot about the class and how to hit hard as a truck (even though I never quite could get it down :P). You're a legendary hunter and a moors veteran, hopefully I'll see you online sometime in the future and we can finally do that uber OP hunter moors group we've always talked about. Until then I hope RL goes the best for you and stay in touch. You will be missed be me and many others.

Jonp

Atador you will be missed. You are currently not missing anything in the moors. Renown/infamy flows like a river..but that is because all anyone seems to do is stand around one shotters anymore. The days of pvp may return with the expansion when less freeps come to moors...and when you must of course return so we can hear more QQ from some over Glff about the now 20k HS.

Goodbye Atador.
    It was always fun playing with/against you.
    Hopefully, I'll see you in-game when I come back to try out Helm's Deep.

Edit: I want to try out the Rift and OD raids though. I never tried them out.
    Geändert von thenabforlife (19.07.2013 um 16:41 Uhr)
    {Bbatburz, Ssuperburz, Ssupermann}
    What audacity does to new players who come to the Moors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezg4sr67OGA

Nuuuuuuuuu Ata D:

I knew something bad was gonna happen while I was gone....

You will be missed <3

o7

Lots of people want to ride with you in the Ainur limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the Ainur limo breaks down.

Thru up and downs - it's been a pleasure.

Tk bud

later ata. U will be always remembered as a great raidbaby.

but srsly it was fun to farm u/with u. And u seemed not to be that bad guy.

See ya

ps

dont forget about ds and elf parry in rl

Farewell, Atador!! One of my best friends in lotro, and and awesome person!

Stay in touch if ya can! Maybe we can all get back together on lotro someday in the future.

Untill then, good luck with whatever life brings you!

God bless,
    Skyler

Goodbye atador. It was and will always be fun to play with and against you.

Teaming up with you was especially fun, though i feel like an extra baggage to your group lolololol