Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
    Thumbs up Sons of Europe is recruiting (raiding kin)

Sons of Europe

Sons of Europe is a raiding kin with a friendly atmosphere, created in Feb 2013 by european players. We are currently looking for a few new members to take part in our regular raids (from 2pm servertime onwards). Here are some requirements:

1. Have to be at lvl +75.
    2. Be able to raid with us, our raiding time is 2pm servertime.
    3. There is no need to be an eu resident to join us, as long as you are available at the time above onwards
    4. Willing to listen and follow the raid leader's instructions.
    We are looking for people with the right attitude, who like to game and enjoy raiding, but mostly want to have fun.

If you think you're suitable or there is something you want to ask, you can send us mail/tell. or visit out website.

Officers: Inggald, Banadon, Kellanved, Jeremiel and Hehir.
    Geändert von x72 (15.07.2013 um 11:28 Uhr)

I'd be willing to join on one of my alts, the only free alt that meets the level requirement is 78 Loremaster, but I pretty much have stopped playing it, hope to get a sparkle to play it again :P

Another alt that I'm playing and have motivation to level it my 62 champ. Hope to get an alt to level cap to raid with you guys, hopefully we could also get in touch with my other 85 alts.

• Neue Themen erstellen: Nein
  • Themen beantworten: Nein
  • Anhänge hochladen: Nein
  • Beiträge bearbeiten: Nein

Diese Formular-Sitzung ist abgelaufen. Du musst die Seite neu laden.

Neu laden