Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

Warg Pens Challenge Bugged?

Greetings All,

This has happened twice in a row. To complete the challenge, the wargs must eat the meat slabs in the instance which heals them. They will eat the meat when they are 3/4 low on morale. Well, they wont eat the meat. We took them down to 3/4 or lower and ran around for close to 5 minutes, stood on the meat, jumped up and down on the meat, and still they would not eat. Like I said, this has been twice in a row now. Has anyone else had this problem? Just curious and thanks!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000002b2ee7/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I run this one a lot so it's not broken.

What I do is take the wargs to the meat and fight over the meat. Take them to the meat at full health. If you take their morale down when they aren't next to the meat, they won't grab it at all. If you stun them around the morale % that they go after meat, they won'nt pick it up. Sometimes they will go after meat that is further away, so don't touch them if they start walking away from you. Single target wargs in the rooms with multiple slabs of meat as well. If you take two wargs down at the same time, they can attempt to go after the same piece of meat. Only one warg will grab that slab and the other wargs won't go after another slab.

So fight over the meat, taking the wargs to the meat at full health. Single target on a warg until he actually grabs the meat if there is more than one slab, then move the other warg to the next slab and repeat. At the boss, just grab one add at a time and fight them over the slabs. Don't worry about the boss until all the adds and meat are gone.
    Geändert von Cirgellon (15.07.2013 um 11:55 Uhr)

I confirm what Cirgellon said
    (wargs behaviour was different before U10 IIRC)

BTW, did someone already solo the T2C ?
    I tried (Champ), it was easy until boss, but with critical/devastating hits from Kranklob + wargs which have eaten meat, I received too much damage on 3rd meat (I increased my critical defence, but maybe not enough (< 60%)... )

solo'd warg pens

I've just solo'd this on T2C with my warden so it is possible, and I didn't need to take the adds to the meat, they head for it of their own accord. Its just a case of balance and patience and only pulling one add at a time.

Zitat Zitat von cagedrage Beitrag anzeigen
    I've just solo'd this on T2C with my warden so it is possible, and I didn't need to take the adds to the meat, they head for it of their own accord. Its just a case of balance and patience and only pulling one add at a time.
    Thanks for your answer... and gratz.
    I used the usual way to kill all adds first to avoid Kranklob increasing his morale when he calls them.
    I will retry by waiting them I think.
    Geändert von Castorix (22.07.2013 um 09:19 Uhr)

The wargs will go for the meat at ~50% morale, however only certain (trash-)wargs do that, some of them will never eat. Also if multiple wargs head for the same meat only one will eat it and the others will resume fighting when it's gone, so you need to be careful with AoE. As others have said, stuns are also a no-go.
    And the meat doesn't just heal them, it also makes them hit much harder/faster.
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more

Zitat Zitat von cagedrage Beitrag anzeigen
    Zitat Zitat von Castorix Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for your answer... and gratz.
    I used the usual way to kill all adds first to avoid Kranklob increasing his morale when he calls them.
    I will retry by waiting them I think.
    I just retried and finally could solo it with my champ, as you said by pulling adds 1 by 1 (everytime my morale was at maximum and that I had a bubble), instead of 2 by 2 and too quick at beginning like I did at the first time.
    My critical defense was sufficient in fact (53.6%), with a correct incoming healing (25.5%) (+ procs and buffs) to tank Kranklob without running everywhere...
    Geändert von Castorix (23.07.2013 um 19:26 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Grimdi Beitrag anzeigen
    The wargs will go for the meat at ~50% morale
    The threshold appears to be 70% morale in my experience (since U10 anyway).
    "This is most unexpected, though perhaps not quite as surprising as it might have been."

Don't bother trying to kill the boss till his adds have eaten and been done away with. Anytime an add comes to the boss he will get fully healed. Burn the adds to about 50% health and they will go for the meat. Do not use any type of CC on the adds or they will not eat the meats. Other than that its pretty simple.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]