Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

So... uh... me too.

Hey all, Chocla Here. As you may or may not know, I haven't been able to log onto LotRO because of some stupid bug, I have had a ticket open with turbine for over a month now, and nothing they tell me to do works, It's becoming too time consuming to bother with anymore and from what I've seen on the forums, the content I'm trying to fix doesn't look all that fun/Interesting.

I'm going to leave by saying, that I've made so many great friends, I'll be sad to see them go. Especially you guys in ceaseless, and the old gamasammich pug.

If you need me I'll be playing mostly league, so add me(Summoner Name: Chocla) if you want to play a couple games.

<3,
    Chocla the failmini

Zitat Zitat von Chocla Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey all, Chocla Here. As you may or may not know, I haven't been able to log onto LotRO because of some stupid bug, I have had a ticket open with turbine for over a month now, and nothing they tell me to do works, It's becoming too time consuming to bother with anymore and from what I've seen on the forums, the content I'm trying to fix doesn't look all that fun/Interesting.

I'm going to leave by saying, that I've made so many great friends, I'll be sad to see them go. Especially you guys in ceaseless, and the old gamasammich pug.

If you need me I'll be playing mostly league, so add me(Summoner Name: Chocla) if you want to play a couple games.

<3,
    Chocla the failmini
    wat! no, we started together. don't quit now... come back
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

+1337 street cred.

Add me on steam so I can farm

Farewell Chocla!! Hope to cya again sometime! You were a great friend

Bye Chocla, a good friend. Hope to see you again in the game.

./tackle huggles chocla

can't blame you. been mostly gone myself. trying to decide if i should go completely. but i will def miss you!

Going to give me your account now?

j/k :P

Was fun to fight/play with/troll each other in glff/IMs and what not choc <3