Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Can't seem to unlock my house

I just got back online after a few months, and as expected my house was locked. I went grinding for a while, built up about two gold and went to see about unlocking it, but for some reason I can't even see how much gold/silver it will cost to do so. All there is is a grey bar that says I cannot afford to unlock my house right now, and I'd put it off and figure it out later but there's also the fact that I'm going to be completely foreclosed in two weeks. I also see some disturbing reminder about something called Mithril Coins, and I'm hoping to god I don't have to pay honest money for some bs tokens to do what I used to do for free, because I start playing this game whenever I don't have the money to spend on real fun.

The worst that happens is I make the gold it cost to buy, abandon it and then immediately re-buy it again, but it's like 8 gold and I was worn out after the first two. So I guess my question is: How much would it cost to unlock it, in silver, or are these stupid MCs the only way? If I were to try to buy the house all over again, would it be available for the 8g50s, or will all housing transactions from this day forward be done strictly through MCs?

Zitat Zitat von Wrathbone Beitrag anzeigen
    I just got back online after a few months, and as expected my house was locked. I went grinding for a while, built up about two gold and went to see about unlocking it, but for some reason I can't even see how much gold/silver it will cost to do so. All there is is a grey bar that says I cannot afford to unlock my house right now, and I'd put it off and figure it out later but there's also the fact that I'm going to be completely foreclosed in two weeks. I also see some disturbing reminder about something called Mithril Coins, and I'm hoping to god I don't have to pay honest money for some bs tokens to do what I used to do for free, because I start playing this game whenever I don't have the money to spend on real fun.

The worst that happens is I make the gold it cost to buy, abandon it and then immediately re-buy it again, but it's like 8 gold and I was worn out after the first two. So I guess my question is: How much would it cost to unlock it, in silver, or are these stupid MCs the only way? If I were to try to buy the house all over again, would it be available for the 8g50s, or will all housing transactions from this day forward be done strictly through MCs?
    Mithril coins are an optional way to pay for it. Like the stablemaster, you can choose whether to pay with gold or mithril coins for your ride. I think it's weird it's not showing you how much it costs, but I suggest you acquire some more gold. I don't know what level you are but at higher levels gold is really easy to come by.

Assuming your house costs 8 gold and 50 silver the maximum payment is 7 gold and 245 silvers (90% of purchase price). For a deluxe it take about 39 weeks to max out. The button will stay greyed out until you have enough gold to unlock your home.

It would a nice enhancement if the game told you how much you need to unlock of the current instead of - not enough - keep adding silver - still not enough - more please.

You really do not want to use Mithril Coins. It takes 390 Mithril Coins to unlock my deluxe when it is capped at 90%. That works out to be 39 dollars or 1.65 silver per penny.

Note: My house has a 165 silver per week maintenance fee. The figures will change depending on the maintenance fee and sale price of your home.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Cool, thanks guys. If I have any other problems I'll come back, otherwise I consider this taken care of.