Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Frozen Gambits

Today for the first time ever I had my gambits become frozen. I had a red asterisk on both the gambit and icon in the tool bar. Clicking on it did nothing through out the encounter with the boss. Has this happened to others? It was a first time for me and I didn't know how to clear it. This was in an instance in Annunimas.

Zitat Zitat von DuncanMcDermott Beitrag anzeigen
    Today for the first time ever I had my gambits become frozen. I had a red asterisk on both the gambit and icon in the tool bar. Clicking on it did nothing through out the encounter with the boss. Has this happened to others? It was a first time for me and I didn't know how to clear it. This was in an instance in Annunimas.
    What stance were you in?

Determination
    Does that make this happen?

Zitat Zitat von DuncanMcDermott Beitrag anzeigen
    There are enemies that disable one or another of your basic attacks (spear, shield, voice). When that happens, a gambit that uses that attack as it's special effect (Boar's Rush uses shield, for example), is also disabled temporarily. Hope this helps.

That explains it then. Thank you for taking the time to post this.