Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Farewell - This time for good. edit: nevermind

Well, once again, failed to leave this game.

I'll have limited time to play but i can't back off completely. Oh well.
    Geändert von KrauserJoestar (14.07.2013 um 05:52 Uhr)

Bye Kraum! Enjoy life in the real world!

Yeah when the game starts to be more frustrating and anger provoking rather than relaxing and enjoyable its a good idea to quit or to take a very long break.
    Good luck with your life Kraumur, enjoy it, realize the beauty life has to offer.

-Neomoth
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Are you sure you are never coming back Kraum? Well anyhow I wish you all the best in your life. I have played this game since the server started and you sure are one of the top and most respected players on my list. A great leader, great player and great person. Hope to see you back at some point. Will sure be missed. Farewell my friend.

I'll miss you Kraum, enjoy your non lotro future!

<3 He
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

Someone in glff pointed me here. Shame to see you leaving Kraum, right when I got back to playing too, after having stopped for so long. Not sure if you still remember me, but I do recall you used to have the best taste in music and speak native portuguese which was good for a change. Seems like everyone in the Kinship who mattered is gone or stopped playing... (Marv, Gam, Bombi, Ith, Lith, the list goes on...) Oh well I hope you have fun in your projects in real life, if we ever do run across each other again, there's more bands we need to swap. Take care!

- Lunilaeter.

Nuuuuuu kraumbrolo. I was just about to come back to the kin, but then I got banned :/. Gunna miss all the fun raids like when everyone would always dc from their fail toasters. And when u had to gimme lead cuz u couldn't setup a target assist, and then I would /raidshout making fun of ur beautiful accent. And when I would always farm ur lm in spars. Oh well, guess its like u said. Everything does sooner or later come to an end. Gunna miss u kraum, the times were fun....while they lasted. I hope all goes well in the future for u. LONG. LIVE. KRAUM.

~Brom<insert name that involves calling me a failure even tho I farm u all. I'm the best cappy on server. No qq.
    Haters gunna hate

Zitat Zitat von Bromterd Beitrag anzeigen
    Gunna miss all the fun raids like when everyone would always dc from their fail toasters. \
    LOL that was you...

Going to miss you leading raids in ceaseless, and gamasammich. Have fun with real life
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv