Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9

Is it hard?...

To get groups as a hunter since there are soooooo many? Especially at cap?

I guess that depends on the hunter. For me no.

Probably depends on the server. For me, there have been times when it's been a challenge, but then I found a kin that liked to group and somehow was unusually heavy on tanks and lighter on dps. Of course, now they've all left the game, but that's another story...

But my advice: learn to be a good *group* hunter, and look for a kin that really has a place for you in its groups. Ask specifically about the hunter ratio and whether you have a chance of seeing regular action or not.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Zitat Zitat von Whart Beitrag anzeigen
    Probably depends on the server. For me, there have been times when it's been a challenge, but then I found a kin that liked to group and somehow was unusually heavy on tanks and lighter on dps. Of course, now they've all left the game, but that's another story...

But my advice: learn to be a good *group* hunter, and look for a kin that really has a place for you in its groups. Ask specifically about the hunter ratio and whether you have a chance of seeing regular action or not.

Good luck and happy hunting!
    Ok, unfortunately there are 10-15 hunters on in the kin at once most days and wardens also seem popular in the kin =\

If your kin has 10-15 hunters on most of the time, you might struggle to get in groups unless you start them. I do agree learn to be a good group hunter (control agro, dont shoot random stuff, etc), but also be known as the hunter who is always prepared (ie have scrolls, tokens, pots, and salves all on level all the time) and be the healers best friend (make sure you try to keep skills that will bail out a healer who gets agro or is getting targeted).

Also use instance finder as well as monitor glff and all the other channels for opportunities. Eventually you will find people who appreciate you and what you bring and will actually ask you to join them even on your hunter.

Zitat Zitat von andinic28 Beitrag anzeigen
    Depends from person to person and what you are trying to do. Basically, the beter you are as a hunter the easier it to is to find groups. same goes for every other class. If im the one inviting I tend to invite people I know can carry their own, that much I owe to everyone else in the group.

Dwarrowdelf's glff is lucky to get 120 people on it at any given time and it would be safe to say that easily half plays dps and mostly hunters. most dont have problems grouping for most 3 or 6 mans, even raids. Cant say, but im sure its harder to get picked on the bigger servers like Brandy or E as its more competitive.

Having basic awareness in general and you are already ahead of most hunts. And the more you group, the more you get known, people tend to inv friends and acquaintances over strangers.

Hope this sorta helped..
    [center][color=cyan]Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.[/color][/center]
    [center][img]http://bit.ly/1Oq7Mgg[/img][/center]
    [center]From Dwarrowdelf to Arkenstone | [color=red]Asylum | No-QQ[/color][/center]

Zitat Zitat von andinic28 Beitrag anzeigen
    No.

other favorite middle-earth games: The One Ring RPG by Cubicle 7; LotR: The Card Game by FFG; Hobbit/LotR Strategy Battle Game by GW

This has been very helpful actually thanks so much guys Do people use instance finder? The first time I tried 30 min went by and I was still sitting in it so I left But I have been told in a group that I was the best hunter they had grouped with so I guess I'm doin something right

Using IF to look for groups is just a.big waste of time. Most who use it already have the right group and know what they want to run. If only Instance Finder worked across all servers, then it would bemore useful to enter it solo
    [center][color=cyan]Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.[/color][/center]
    [center][img]http://bit.ly/1Oq7Mgg[/img][/center]
    [center]From Dwarrowdelf to Arkenstone | [color=red]Asylum | No-QQ[/color][/center]