Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9
    Gladden - home of Willicar, the Angry Hobbit

What goes with this skirt?

So the other day I raided Lalia's House of Horrors and bought most of the outfits in there. Most of the items I've had no trouble incorporating into a wardrobe, but there is one that I CANNOT find a chestpiece that matches with it.

This skirt:

See the purple part of it? That's the part that dyes, which means that the dark blue-green color (and some of the white) is ALWAYS there. I don't mind the color, but I can't find anything that matches this skirt. Anyone have any ideas? I saw that the mathom-hunter's chest piece from the hobbit presents has a matching color, but I'd have to wait to get that by chance.

I could be mistaken but I think that is the hobbit-present-colored version of the Minstrel Moria set.

http://northshield.co.uk/LOTRO/Sets/Minstrel51to60.htm

I
    f you have a higher level mini you can maybe pick this up and dye it to match. Otherwise, there are some fun shirts out there which if you dyed purple, they might match. Some of the Dunland pieces might go well as they some do have that sort of furry, tribal look. Good luck!
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

I don't have the matching chestpiece for those leggings either, so while it's not a perfect match, I used the Leijona armour since it was what I already had on hand. I dyed the Leijona armour turquoise and the leggings are dyed sky blue.

Zitat Zitat von Ealisaid Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't have the matching chestpiece for those leggings either, so while it's not a perfect match, I used the Leijona armour since it was what I already had on hand. I dyed the Leijona armour turquoise and the leggings are dyed sky blue.

That is a wonderful and unique outfit, a winter rune keeper, perfect for those chilling words. Curious to know what boots those are?

The boots are "Lesser Memory Shoes of the West" from the L-M set available in Harndirion. I love the boots and they were worth every mark/medallion I spent even though I just use them for cosmetics. They're slim, so they don't work with everything because there's sometimes some bleed-through with some leggings. But that being said, so many of the boots in the game look too big, like they'd slip off or sag if you were running. I wear these a lot because they actually look comfortable and realistic.

Excuse me please, but can you be more specific as to where yo bought that skirt from? i do not recognize Lalia's House of Horrors as a ingame place can you at least please tell me the name ? i'd be verry gratefull .

Laila's Market is in Bree-town, right near the Task Board, between the Prancing Pony and the Crafting Hall. A wide variety of outfits and outfit pieces are on sale in there for Mithril Coins.
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

Zitat Zitat von Galadhloth Beitrag anzeigen
    Laila's Market is in Bree-town, right near the Task Board, between the Prancing Pony and the Crafting Hall. A wide variety of outfits and outfit pieces are on sale in there for Mithril Coins.
    Problem is i have checked Laila's Market and i can't find that piece anywhere, thats why i also asked for a name.

It may be that it has been rotated out of the assortment some time after the shop opened. There were one or two changes that happened with the following updates, until the shop looked like it does by now, with only the mannequins changing their outfit on a monthly base.

Greetings, polymachos