Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Rohan Neighborhood

Title Says it all, the housing and towns of Rohan are AMAZING. The art and deco are WAY rich and beautiful. I wonder when and if we will ever get Rohan Housing, Player Housing.

I'd also like to see some Advanced Housing. Moria (Dwarves), Lorien (Elves), Gladden Fields (Hobbits) and Rohan (Man) would be good places.

That would be Fantastic, i never thought of that. Moria housing... or the Houses in the trees for the elves.. I wonder if this has ever been asked before.. Advanced housing? Newer neighborhoods. Would be great.

I've been hoping all along that the coming housing update would include a Rohan homestead, especially considering the wealth of beautiful housing items available for barter in Hytbold. It's just too bad the windows don't work correctly and the wall furniture sits way out from the wall, but maybe that will finally get fixed too. *crosses fingers*
    Willowing, Officer of Second Breakfast
    2 Twinfall Path, Tund Faroth, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Do drop in! The door is always open!

Breakfast: the best meals of the day!

Zitat Zitat von Yaksha42 Beitrag anzeigen
    I'd also like to see some Advanced Housing. Moria (Dwarves), Lorien (Elves), Gladden Fields (Hobbits) and Rohan (Man) would be good places.
    Maybe Moria would be a little lore-stretching, but why not Erebor? Aside from that, it'd be great