Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 19 von 19

WL corruptions...

Well im starting new WL so i would like to know how do more expirienced WLs trait thier corruptions. I was thinking that having few crit corruptions can be usefull because of instant casting bonus. Is it better to go crit defence or mits? or maybe morale?

TYVM on responses!
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

I trait full morale, with one mastery and damage for power 2.

I don't think that the crit ratings are worth it when you have Call the Shadow, but WL corruptions are often a matter of opinion and preference.

Zitat Zitat von Squelcher Beitrag anzeigen
    I trait full morale, with one mastery and damage for power 2.

I don't think that the crit ratings are worth it when you have Call the Shadow, but WL corruptions are often a matter of opinion and preference.
    Call the Shadow has a longish cd imho.

When solo/small groups were you are the only healer/harassed in raids to do any ammount of healing you 'll be forced in Brawlers with the -% healing debuff,or Commanders where you wont be able to kite and get heals off at the same time.I dont rely on stance dancing very much since I find the animations quite slow.

Running with 5 crits and H4P2(23k+ morale,~60%mits 3k Crit def) power of fear is usually up,and I find myself only usin CtS only when I want to get a guaranteed heal or slow on the target.Getting large crit heals
    But thats just from my experience as a new WL too,havent tried a morale build yet.Mine is working for me at the mo.
    WL Shadebash Rank 8 DEF Shadecleanser Rank 8 BA Shadecrippler Rank 6 SPIDEY Shadenakh Rank 7 WARG Shadehowler Rank 7 RVR Shadeburz Rank 5

Zitat Zitat von Shadeslayer_withywindle Beitrag anzeigen
    Call the Shadow has a longish cd imho.

When solo/small groups were you are the only healer/harassed in raids to do any ammount of healing you 'll be forced in Brawlers with the -% healing debuff,or Commanders where you wont be able to kite and get heals off at the same time.I dont rely on stance dancing very much since I find the animations quite slow.

Running with 5 crits and H4P2(23k+ morale,~60%mits 3k Crit def) power of fear is usually up,and I find myself only usin CtS only when I want to get a guaranteed heal or slow on the target.Getting large crit heals
    But thats just from my experience as a new WL too,havent tried a morale build yet.Mine is working for me at the mo.
    I never, ever use Brawlers for healing. You get a heal for less than 2k off every 10 seconds and it slows down the induction of your CTW. Even a WL who is under attack in Commanders will get off more healing than a WL who is in Brawlers.

Crit defence corruptions are basically useless compared to other corruptions.

I don't often use PoF for getting off heals either, but with menacing roar I can pretty much guarantee that I'll get PoF if I use it in a group of freeps. Combined with shield bash for getting rid of harassing melees, I can generally get off a decent amount of healing in Commanders, but, of course, nothing compared to what freeps can put out with RKs healing.

The critical corruptions CAN be helpful, but I believe that a mastery corruption will be better off in the long run because it's a certain, tangible increase to your damage and healing, as opposed to an increase to your chance of doing more damage or healing.

I switch my builds alot depending on how fast I expect to die and what kind of encounter my group is dealing with;

- 3x Critical P., Health 4 Power Rank 1 and 2, Damage for Power Rank 2 for a more survival oriented build. Using the 4th Critical P. makes Defiler's Slick Flesh buff kinda not useful;

- 3x Critical R., 2 Critical P. and Health 4 Power Rank 2 for more bulky heals, smaller groups or situations that I'm not the most target healer;

- 3 Critical R./P. for 1v1s and soloing around the map. 22k Morale with Protection aura on (rank 11 WL)

The critical corruptions CAN be helpful, but I believe that a mastery corruption will be better off in the long run because it's a certain, tangible increase to your damage and healing, as opposed to an increase to your chance of doing more damage or healing.
    I kinda feel like the OP buffs make these traits worthless because of their DR.
    Geändert von Rashy (04.07.2013 um 11:35 Uhr)
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Zitat Zitat von Rashy Beitrag anzeigen
    I kinda feel like the OP buffs make these traits worthless because of their DR.
    If you always have the OP buffs, then you're right, but on my server, creeps usually only have 2 OPs and are often left with 1 or 0 OPs.

If you always have the OP buffs, then you're right, but on my server, creeps usually only have 2 OPs and are often left with 1 or 0 OPs.
    DR already kicks in from 2 red ops,although its a small ammount.1 mastery with 2 red ops gives about 0.5% less dmg/heals boost than dmg4p2.If I'd slot a mastery it would be just one,DR would be worse with more.

(I had tested it with my BA,although I dont think it matters,dont have any mastery racials slotted)
    WL Shadebash Rank 8 DEF Shadecleanser Rank 8 BA Shadecrippler Rank 6 SPIDEY Shadenakh Rank 7 WARG Shadehowler Rank 7 RVR Shadeburz Rank 5

Zitat Zitat von Shadeslayer_withywindle Beitrag anzeigen
    DR already kicks in from 2 red ops,although its a small ammount.1 mastery with 2 red ops gives about 0.5% less dmg/heals boost than dmg4p2.If I'd slot a mastery it would be just one,DR would be worse with more.

(I had tested it with my BA,although I dont think it matters,dont have any mastery racials slotted)
    I do only slot one mastery, but this information is interesting, I'll keep it in mind.

i trait two differant ways. My main is when in group and healing i trait both helath for damage and power(rank 2) and a crit protection(all these for survivability). An additional physical mit for survivability because freeps like to send melee(esp freaking burgs) to mess with the healers in groups. Finally i trait 2 mastery boosts just to up my healing. The only dps skills i use is roars for auto heals and the slow.

If i am feeling froggy and want to 1v1 i keep my health for power and then trait damage for power(rank 2) then crit rating and a mastery and crit protection.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

I'm an aggressive WL that mostly plays solo/small fellow and atm I quite like going 4 crit ratings with HfP2 & HfD2.
    [URL=http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/Legofil/media/lotrourukmambasig2r13_zps05a09c4b.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag212/Legofil/lotrourukmambasig2r13_zps05a09c4b.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Meneldor (retired RoI) - Legofil R10 HNT, Falahir R8 CPT, Anticredit R7 Warg
    Vilya - Urukmamba R13 WL, Legofail R10 BA, Orckamikaze R9 RVR, Hurine R8 Champ

6 crit, the magnitude of your crit heals and deeps is at a nice spot, you'l hit like a truck and seeing those 15k-17k quitters never win heals is great for you, and saps the hopes right out of anyone trying to kill you
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

Zitat Zitat von msr Beitrag anzeigen
    6 crit, the magnitude of your crit heals and deeps is at a nice spot, you'l hit like a truck and seeing those 15k-17k quitters never win heals is great for you, and saps the hopes right out of anyone trying to kill you
    I ran with this for a day. I was very impressed with how it worked. I am converted.

Zitat Zitat von Iluvatardd Beitrag anzeigen
    Well im starting new WL so i would like to know how do more expirienced WLs trait thier corruptions. I was thinking that having few crit corruptions can be usefull because of instant casting bonus. Is it better to go crit defence or mits? or maybe morale?

TYVM on responses!
    I have H4P 1 and 2, crit boost, 2 crit prot boosts and dmg4p2. Not as good for morale as a Squelchers build but +15% isnt bad I think. Crit prot boosts will buff your crit prot to about 5.5k (about40.5 less dmg on crits) and with that dmg and crit you can even heal if you are in raid :P . - Muz
    [URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/danlakerspower/media/Stuff/3651f64d-bbbf-44f7-a06a-56ea4c1f1102_zpsbd32883a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y502/danlakerspower/Stuff/3651f64d-bbbf-44f7-a06a-56ea4c1f1102_zpsbd32883a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    KhaosRogues peasant

I do HfP 2, DfP 2, Crit Rating x 4.

Not ideal for raiding, but great for small groups.

Go brawler then Shout and Whip, Shout and Whip, Shout and Whip. In many situations, your HPS is much higher this way not to mention your DPS.

Zitat Zitat von Elridan Beitrag anzeigen
    I have H4P 1 and 2, crit boost, 2 crit prot boosts and dmg4p2. Not as good for morale as a Squelchers build but +15% isnt bad I think. Crit prot boosts will buff your crit prot to about 5.5k (about40.5 less dmg on crits) and with that dmg and crit you can even heal if you are in raid :P . - Muz
    I 've lost faith on Crit def some time ago.For every -% crit damage u stack dps classes will have equal or more %crit magnitude and % damage buffs.

What Apache140 says works very well,with Whip critting regularly in the 3,6k-4k range

I used to go HfP1, HfP2, 2xMits & 2xCrit defence

But since I almost exclusively play my WL in a raid, I realised that the Defensive corruptions will have a very small effect when I'm RAT'ed, and only a bubble or 2 rows of defiler hots will save me anyway.

So now I go for a maximum healing build with 4xCrit and 2xMastery
    This build also helps you get your non-induction heal almost everytime it's off cooldown, and more CD resets on Shield-bash.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

There are many good builds, but find what works with your play-style. I run with 5 crit rating and H4P2 regardless of whether I'm solo or grouped up. I tried 6 crit rating, which a lot of people like, but found the extra health to be more valuable over topping off crit rating.

With this build, you can run Aura of Command and Commander's Stance in groups and heal like a boss. Make sure to toss out shouts between heals and Power of Fear (the purple spiky aura) will always be up and you'll constantly get big heals for your whole group with Quit Whining and Fight without having to wait for skill induction.
    [img]http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj534/ladiesandgentlemen69/Sugarbits_zpsf333e556.jpg[/img]

Zitat Zitat von Toast3569 Beitrag anzeigen
    There are many good builds, but find what works with your play-style. I run with 5 crit rating and H4P2 regardless of whether I'm solo or grouped up. I tried 6 crit rating, which a lot of people like, but found the extra health to be more valuable over topping off crit rating.

With this build, you can run Aura of Command and Commander's Stance in groups and heal like a boss. Make sure to toss out shouts between heals and Power of Fear (the purple spiky aura) will always be up and you'll constantly get big heals for your whole group with Quit Whining and Fight without having to wait for skill induction.
    I switched from 6 crit rating to this build because I noticed that even with 5 crit ratings my tactical crit/dev crit chance is the same.

This build gives me slightly more survivability without costing any significant amount of crit chance/magnitude.

6 resist boosts if you want to be the most useless being on the battlefield
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR