Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: new, advise

new, advise

Starting to play again, wondering what would see more playtime at endgame, Captain or Champ?
    Thanks for any input guys n gals.

Zitat Zitat von Armengar Beitrag anzeigen
    Starting to play again, wondering what would see more playtime at endgame, Captain or Champ?
    Thanks for any input guys n gals.
    Captains are amongst the most sought after toons for end game. There aren't all that many of them yet they are invaluable to a fellow or raid. On the other hand champs are a blast to play (I have one meself ) so if you really want to go that rout go for it. Groups always need DPS so you will find groups for a champ even if they aren't as in demand as captains.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

I would simply add that playing captain and champ are rather different styles.
    "What suits one person may not suit another," seems especially applicable here.
    [font=verdana][color=#E9967A][b][I]Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle, and quick to anger.[/I][/b][/color][/font]