Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 12 von 12

Thema: So Quiet

So Quiet

The server is so quiet nowadays, nearly no one does instance, I and one of my friend makes Ost Elendil runs, someone makes sambrog,fornost and so rarely someone makes t1 Battle for Erebor, what about ettenmoors? It is also quiet except night times, freeps ganking creeps and creeps ganking freeps at 1v1 area, some soloers take out posts and no more I talked with some friends about population of snowbourn and most of them think that Helm's Deep is a 'Yes' or 'No' for LOTRO's future, i do think like that too, I don't know about other servers but snowbourn is so empty and I write this thread because of boredom, I try to level new characters and ask to globallff about them and people tell me to finish my current character first :/ I'll farm all the day long to finish my current you can be sure of that but no one is doing instance, you say 'then you start an instance' of course i did this too, yesterday i couldn't find a hunter (really) and today i found dps ( thanks god ) but looked for a tank for about an hour and then the group disbanded :S

What do you think about the future of LOTRO ? I think it depends of Helm's Deep.

It's better for all of us that this ezmode friendly game dies as soon as possible. Oooor make a LotRO 2.0 and stay with SoM expansion. I know, I didn't play back then. But it can't have been worse than this. Too much damage done to be restored...
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Virtues is a good entertainment if you are bored
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

@OP I loved this game too much! And that's why this is very good news to me.

Zitat Zitat von Giliodor Beitrag anzeigen
    It's better for all of us that this ezmode friendly game dies as soon as possible. Oooor make a LotRO 2.0 and stay with SoM expansion. I know, I didn't play back then. But it can't have been worse than this. Too much damage done to be restored...
    Best thing it could happen is a serious company to take rights to create a Middle Earth game. (MMORPG)
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

My first new character was on Snow. Got to about 25 and gave it up. Server is completely top heavy. No help at all for lower levels till you get to at least 70. Nothing more discouraging to a new player than to see empty starting areas, nothing to buy on AH unless you are 85, and dead silent chat, or chat only about endgame. I went to another server and the game is much better now. Might be time to take a look at merging dead servers.

Zitat Zitat von Kyrvellan Beitrag anzeigen
    My first new character was on Snow. Got to about 25 and gave it up. Server is completely top heavy. No help at all for lower levels till you get to at least 70.
    Inspired helps you through the game, unless you're in Angmar. If you face issues you should play an easier class to level up (for example minstrel is nowadays easier than loremaster).

Nothing more discouraging to a new player than to see empty starting areas, nothing to buy on AH unless you are 85, and dead silent chat, or chat only about endgame.
    This is because low-level items are quickly outleveled due to insane buffs and since the max posting duration is 2 days, it would cost the seller more than he would gain.

I went to another server and the game is much better now.

Might be time to take a look at merging dead servers.
    Turbine can't fix the most simple bugs in the game. Merging up the servers would probably end up in a 2-day down time, incredible lagg, loss of accounts and some other &&&&.

It's not like we've never experienced something like that.

(+ it would &&&& up the pvp even more lol)
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Keep in mind also that Summer is always a bit of a lull for former European servers and players in Europe., because they're increasingly sitting in parks and eating ice cream and doing those outdoors things till 9 months of Winter returns...

I don't deny that Snowbourn is top heavy (I'm currently leveling a Warden who can do a lot solo, otherwise I'd be forever calling out for a FS) but even within my busy kin it's gone very quiet. 2 weeks ago we had 16 Freeps for our weekly Ettens night, down to 3 this week, and not a lot happening on the map either. Creeps were aggressive but Freeps were just lethargic and mingling at GV.

I've noticed on my Warden that I'm seeing more LFF and OOC call-outs, and less anything relevant in Global, which definitely seems more end-game geared. So may be worth travelling about a bit and posting more regionally if looking for FS. Alternatively get yourself in a good kinship where many people have alts of varying levels.
    [color=#80BFFF]Wisdom of the Valar - A Kinship on Snowbourn[/color]
    [url=http://www.wisdomofthevalar.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=4113/]Click here to read or download our full guide: [i]An Introduction to Wisdom of the Valar[/i][/url]

Very quiet..... I miss the old days
    Unofficial Snowbourn Events Team Leader
    Founder of Element Zero Gaming Group
    Element Zero - Snowbourn
    [url]www.ez-guild.com[/url] or [url]www.twitter.com/honvik[/url]

It's always quiet during the summer, a lot of people stop playing. But summer is almost over and player will begin to flock back to the game.
    Lotro is generally busy between the release of new major game content, and for 6 months afterwards.

Source: Been playing since the beginning, it has always been like this.
    [center][b][color=Green]Mordors Most Wanted[/color][/b]
    [color=Purple]Cravendale - Minstrel Rank 9
    Soupoftheday - Blackarrow Rank 7
    PhantomStorm - Champion Rank 6
    [/color][/center]

How about /joinchannel globallff

I made an alt through to 85 on snowy recently and there was no end to requests for fellowing in global chat.

Plus there are many active kins (e.g. us - Rangers of Eriador - or Mordor's Most Wanted) and raid groups with their own channels.
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

Summer, vacantions. Sun, water, friends, beer.
    Ppl get sick of Samborg.
    Even OE is not what was before hehe
    T1 of raids: useless, no one need them now, T2 is impossible since lag and lack of players destroy it and who need wyrmfires now when basicaly HD will be here soon?

Is just the time before any other update, ppl are finishing alts, virtues, TP, or playing something else before new content. Dont give up, we are still one awesome server.
    Andracy - Mns; Andrady - RK; Andrac - Hnt; Andracya - Brg; Gabytza - LM; Anduta - Warden
    Officer of Rangers of Eriador / Snowbourne