Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 17 von 17

Question A plague in Arkenstone

Elitism and his many manifestations :

A growing pest is slowly making it's way out of the shadows and back to the everyday interactions in our server. i may be misguided , but my observations make this statement somewhat true. it seems to me that this elitism find it's peak in the summer time , when many come back and many others have grind every bit of the last released content. its not exclusive to freep side. as the meaning of the word clearly states , some players here and there make it a habit voluntary or involuntary, intentional or unintentional of making fun , criticizing , trashing and categorizing other players. Why do they belief they "have the power " to do such things ??? From my own lived experiences in-game this have come from members of renowned Kins or tribes , high rank freep or creep, not having perfect English grammar , or random annon players in glff. This is not intended to be a complete list of sources or generic generalizations. The purpose of this post is to make everyone (including me ) reflect about our attitudes towards other players , that are not just toons but persons who feel. With such little actions we can be headed to a more friendly general attitude and a stronger sense of server community.
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

Ohhhh man, you must be smoking the good stuff and not sharing. Do the orcs poop rainbows in this happy sunshine world of yours, too?
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Zitat Zitat von xxforcardassia Beitrag anzeigen
    Ohhhh man, you must be smoking the good stuff and not sharing. Do the orcs poop rainbows in this happy sunshine world of yours, too?
    This thread has now been troll validated. *STAMP*

sersi you're a master escape artist ! hope you decide to jump on him from time to time.. also after the end of the 3rd age all is rainbows in Arda and all will be finish and all are waiting for lluvatar to Sing a Song !!! songs and rainbows for everyone !!
    Ascension-Arkenstone :

Zitat Zitat von MithrilMinded Beitrag anzeigen
    ......The purpose of this post is to make everyone (including me ) reflect about our attitudes towards other players , that are not just toons but persons who feel. With such little actions we can be headed to a more friendly general attitude and a stronger sense of server community.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

springles are too mainstream .......
    Ascension-Arkenstone :

Zitat Zitat von EmyrSelyf Beitrag anzeigen
    This thread has now been troll validated. *STAMP*
    I'm wounded you believe I was trolling. I was only asking a legitimate question.

If I was truly trolling, I might have left this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g and walked away

Aye, yes, escape artist, indeed! My job is, after all, to annoy the food with constant "@$%^! I almost had that **** warg!" moments
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Noldor has quit this game, there is no elite left

[FYMF squad] Killabees

Zitat Zitat von Frankj45 Beitrag anzeigen
    Noldor has quit this game, there is no elite left
    not refering to this kind of elite ...but to the individual arrogant actitude some people from many or anybackground show against whom they in thier utopy consider inferior ....source of it can be X , not atributing it to a singular category .....thus im creating an utopy and another elitist single view ...!!#=!!=/!#++( anti anti post modernism ....
    Ascension-Arkenstone :

if you want to correct what you perceived as elitist attitude, then what you do is report and ignore them, you certainly don't give these self proclaimed elitists the time and a special place in this site to boost their elitism further, that is simply stupid

not refering to this kind of elite ...but to the individual arrogant actitude some people from many or anybackground show against whom they in thier utopy consider inferior ....source of it can be X , not atributing it to a singular category .....thus im creating an utopy and another elitist single view ...!!#=!!=/!#++( anti anti post modernism ....
    wut ?

I'm far better than you and everyone else. Does that mean I'm an elitist?

Bow to me.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

in my twisted argument at the end we can all be elitist ..because we the depend in other (s) to define ourselves ..... i should stop posting pass my bedtime and under PMS influence
    Ascension-Arkenstone :

i should stop posting pass my bedtime and under PMS influence
    Oh, we need to bond. Do you creep? Creep side needs more PMS. We need to keep the fellas in their place.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Zitat Zitat von elderlygamer Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh, we need to bond. Do you creep? Creep side needs more PMS. We need to keep the fellas in their place.
    or put them out of place... i plan to creep more in sept.
    Ascension-Arkenstone :

At least for me the elitist behavior is not because i think i'm better than all of you (which i am). But because of most people's complete unwillingness to improve themselves or take any form of constructive criticism. Leading to me simply not inviting people to group.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Zitat Zitat von Daec Beitrag anzeigen
    But because of most people's complete unwillingness to improve themselves or take any form of constructive criticism.
    agreed with your statement ..many(had happend to me ) can take criticism at the moment when its been given with a defensive defensive and negative attitude ..then after ragging some realize others are right , and improve and find ways to work deficiencies around .... someone had to called me a by stander for me to try new ways , get out of confort zone and try new things with my mini, that still have looot more to learn
    Ascension-Arkenstone :

Zitat Zitat von Daec Beitrag anzeigen
    At least for me the elitist behavior is not because i think i'm better than all of you (which i am). But because of most people's complete unwillingness to improve themselves or take any form of constructive criticism. Leading to me simply not inviting people to group.
    You realize everyone is better than you, right? You're just some silly noob who has never played in the moors before. :P
    Seriously though - I don't think you'd ever enjoy the kind of criticism you sometimes give out. Although, some people in the moors never listen to anyone and that can be really annoying when you constantly get rolled by some creeps.

Ah well, I figure Helm's Deep will be out soon and the first ones out in the moors will be the more experienced players and that will hopefully make for some good pvmp again.