Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 5 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 51 bis 75 von 109
    Zitat Zitat von Linnymay Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm pretty happy with the Warg. I think it's a really well put together class. If Wargs seems weak it's only because a couple of the freep classes are so op.

I played a spider the last time around - back before they had a true pet, but only the tri-baby swarm. She was top ranked on the server (not this server) but I had less success then, with her, than I do now with the Warg. It may simply be that I have more control over the target I pick.

I feel kinda bad for Hunters. They're pretty weak compared to the god-mode class they were at the start of the game and particularly after MoM.

It would be fun to see another race/class creepside. That's probably a pipe-dream though.
    Hoping Wargs get back their mojo, they could shred from stealth in the last update, made those fights fun but too fast, I like it long and slow, yeah I said that.

That Dark Sorc you see in the PvMP forums, they ever do something like that I would switch to creep full time for the moors.

Attended by Coldaen

This thread, if I read it correctly, is to create a PvMP leaderboard. Accusing folks of perceived improper gameplay tactics falls outside of that topic. If I see more fighting or harassment, I'll be forced to shut the thread down. Final warning.

Unhappy

So... have I stepped out of line? If so, please tell me where, and I will correct the issue promptly.

Zitat Zitat von Joebob7 Beitrag anzeigen
    So... have I stepped out of line? If so, please tell me where, and I will correct the issue promptly.
    I doubt it was any of your posts, there are a good number of posts missing that were calling people out for their play-style which is in direct violation of forums rules.

If you are unsure about what is or is not acceptable read the rules:

https://www.lotro.com/en/content/community-guidelines

So unless one of your posts is missing, I doubt you broke any rules.
    [COLOR="#3366ff"]Melrok (R10 Guard) Morkel (R12 Hunter) Merlok (R8 LM) Shadowheart (R8 Burg)[/color]
    [color="#cc3333"]Grimnaw (R11 Warg) Grimweaver (R11 Spdr) Grimacroncheese (R9 BA)
    Rageagainsthelootbox (R8 Defiler) Cheezeypoof (R9 Reaver)[/color]

Zitat Zitat von Sauron2112 Beitrag anzeigen
    I doubt it was any of your posts, there are a good number of posts missing that were calling people out for their play-style which is in direct violation of forums rules.

If you are unsure about what is or is not acceptable read the rules:

https://www.lotro.com/en/content/community-guidelines

So unless one of your posts is missing, I doubt you broke any rules.

i blame Morteth, he is cyberbullyng us!!
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Celenir Beitrag anzeigen
    i blame Morteth, he is cyberbullyng us!!

./rolls newspaper

I can't belive you took a long enough break from self-love to read the forums

Attended by Coldaen

Ok, so, it is getting rather difficult to keep track of everyone's rank. And all these new r10's are nearly impossible to keep track of.

I now ask that people PLEASE post rank-up notices here so I don't go weeks at a time without updating a person's rank. Rank-ups of you... rank-ups of your friends... rank-ups of your enemies! Post 'em!
    Cheiftain Ashtu-1, Defiler of Landroval
    Master Guardsman Jythro, Captain of Silverlode

apathy still trying to troll? shocker....

-Scarer
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000][URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/0/1/7/9/0/5601790TdIBQ.png[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Ashtu, I saw you forgot to update the rankings at the top pf the page, Kykid and I are now 1st marshals.

Thanks for maintaining this!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r9 (active) Mini

Please update, my minstrel Alanys is now R11.
    Also ad: Itbethel R10 lore master.

Thank you Ashtu!
    [center][b][COLOR=#A9A4AB]Alanys [/b][/Color][COLOR=#8B05AC]R12 Minstrel[/color]
    Leader of Utopia - Silverlode[/center]

Ashhsa is a unranked WL take his name off the list...... oh and Darksead. Cutiepuff is gunna get you
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

I'm not calling out any name or anything, but I know for a fact that several of these guys on these lists farm. Maybe not yesterday or something but have firsthand seen several of them do it. Creep and Freep, please post more
    YOUR PAL MOXEN, Go pound sand!

Zitat Zitat von Altique Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm not calling out any name or anything, but I know for a fact that several of these guys on these lists farm. Maybe not yesterday or something but have firsthand seen several of them do it. Creep and Freep, please post more

If it happened after the date that it became "illegal", send me in-game mail of the name, date, and place it occurred. Oh, and if you have a witness, even better. I have not been on enough recently to notice any of this, so, without this information, I have no one to **, lol

I'm pretty sure Grippz (Stalker) is Rank 10 now.
    Purely~Scrumptious

i have to confess, sorry i cant live with this

i farmed rank 6 to 7 on warg and i ashamed im so sorry, its not fair for the others, i deserve the life mark

OOO Do I get my name in lights now????

That's right... Wyven freshly rank 10 spider here
    Gretyl-Hunter, Nimdureth-Lore-master, Zuha-Minstrel, Seera-Guardian, Meloril-Warden, Falawen- Rune keeper, Iordriel-Captain, Jylene-Burglar, Haugle-Champion, Wyven-Weaver, Grishokz-Defiler, Sigluk-Warleader> Residents of Silverlode

<< new rank 10 alert >> Melrok - Guardian - Rank 10.
    just hit it a little while ago tonight in a fun ROP fight off Vampanor.
    [COLOR="#3366ff"]Melrok (R10 Guard) Morkel (R12 Hunter) Merlok (R8 LM) Shadowheart (R8 Burg)[/color]
    [color="#cc3333"]Grimnaw (R11 Warg) Grimweaver (R11 Spdr) Grimacroncheese (R9 BA)
    Rageagainsthelootbox (R8 Defiler) Cheezeypoof (R9 Reaver)[/color]

Make sure Morkal gets his spot in the Silverlode Forum of Glory.!
    Oh we need to make a rager * as well. Id transfer back if you gave me one of them!
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

ashtu there is that new warg that just xferd on name of vorak or something he is rank 12 I think
    Elezmera lvl 100 rank 11 mini Arantoth lvl 100 rank 9 champion Sugro lvl 100 rank 7 burg Grinbash lvl 100 rank 8 warg Shapdoom lvl 100 rank 10 reaver Mordul lvl 100 rank 7 spider Ratgrat lvl 100 rank 7 Warleader
    SILVERLODE

also can u change elezmera's rank to 11 thanks =D
    Elezmera lvl 100 rank 11 mini Arantoth lvl 100 rank 9 champion Sugro lvl 100 rank 7 burg Grinbash lvl 100 rank 8 warg Shapdoom lvl 100 rank 10 reaver Mordul lvl 100 rank 7 spider Ratgrat lvl 100 rank 7 Warleader
    SILVERLODE

Brisita is now rank 11, refresh plz

i really deserve it

is "Voraz" the new rank 12 warg
    Santocachon Defiler Rank 10 - Pollito de Feos Sucios y Malos

From what I've heard, yes. Have I spelt it right? I've never seen this warg.

Hey Ashtu, could you consider to make a new category and add my cat to the leaderboards? You have Brisita on it after all... so..

Look at her face! She want to be like Rubble's fat cat one day, and she also likes the money.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

Hey Elda:

1973 called and they want their carpet back, man!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r9 (active) Mini

Seite 3 von 5 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 LetzteLetzte