Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
    Unable to upgrade account.

I have just entered my address and credit card info, then agreed to the Subscription Agreement, then clicked "Place my Order". Afterwards, it goes back to the main screen saying" Failed to resume purchase". Is this because the site isn't accepting my MasterCard?

Have you entered these details at myaccount.turbine.com? Also, make sure your billing info & adress matches the details on your credit card, and that your postal code has at least 5 digits (no spaces or special characters, if you have any of those just leave them out, and add zero(s) in front of the number if your postal code doesn't have 5 digits on its own.

More info in these stickies:

If all this still doesn't help, you should submit a ticket to account support to receive help from a Turbine employee. However, tickets take up to 2 weeks to be answered and require you to reply to the automated email you receive after submitting the ticket. You can also call them for much faster support, but that might cost you a lot if you don't live in the US.
    Geändert von Thornelas (23.06.2013 um 07:34 Uhr)
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips

• Neue Themen erstellen: Nein
  • Themen beantworten: Nein
  • Anhänge hochladen: Nein
  • Beiträge bearbeiten: Nein

Diese Formular-Sitzung ist abgelaufen. Du musst die Seite neu laden.

Neu laden