Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Tom Cruise with Balls on His Head.

Just a test. My comments in the "Nimrodel" thread were "cleaned up". I know they were edgy and all ("Team Milt disbanded"!!!!!!OMG/DELETE/DELETE/DELETE) so I just wanted to see what the limits really are. It seems Tom Cruise with balls on his head is allowable so I'm using that as a starting point to finally learn why Sapience hates my posts. So here goes.

Tom Cruise with balls on his head.

If this survives, I'll try to push the limits with something else that fits into the forum post template.

trust me these boards are dead, almost none of the people i want to make fun of even use them so it's painfully pointless
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Thats a giant brain milt! Haven't you ever seen Mars Attacks??

Well, it will get "adjusted" for another reason, Milt, and you will most likely get mail like I did. The powers that be don't read what they are not alerted too.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]