Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Player Events and other stuff (Firefoot)

Is there any interest in player-run events on Firefoot?

In the past I have done some periodic LotR trivia in a /trivia channel which I've thought about starting up again. Also, I don't have as much time to run other events, but if there is anyone who is interested in running events I can sponsor and help out getting things going whether as simple as hide and seek or other more complicated events. I've enjoyed in the past trying to get community things going and hoped we could get something up and running over the summer.

Let me know what y'all think.
    [u][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmEsCKAb7r0"]Sauron vs. Tom Bombadil[/url][/u][COLOR="Red"] [/color][COLOR="Orange"] A fun what-if video I hope brings a smile[/color][COLOR="Red"][/color]

Firefoot needs players first...
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

The most recent player event was the beacon climbing contest.

Other than that, I've not seen a single other player event in my entire 4 year history with Firefoot, so feel free to try and get some together by advertising on glff, but beware, it is a very lowly populated server.
    [center]Superior Grand Master Spectator of Wall-Paint Drying[/center]

Well, just for fun I'm putting a ton stuff on the AH over the next couple of days for bidding. They all will start with relatively low bids, so good luck.

Examples:

5 20% Renown x 4
    10 Tomes of Defence x 3
    10 Fall Injury Immunities x 2
    various xp bonuses
    10 5% Attack
    Riddermark Star-lit Crystals
    Small Star-lit Crystals
    various scrolls & symbols
    compendiums
    relic removal scrolls

I'll be adding crafting materials and most likely quite a few stat tomes at various times to stagger them all.

Have fun and good luck.
    [u][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmEsCKAb7r0"]Sauron vs. Tom Bombadil[/url][/u][COLOR="Red"] [/color][COLOR="Orange"] A fun what-if video I hope brings a smile[/color][COLOR="Red"][/color]

Well, I'm starting up some trivia and other events over the next week or so (no set time, but mostly evening pacific time) for fun and prizes. Have a ton of stuff I'm giving away (scrolls/xp tomes/symbols/cosmetics/gold and much more).

If you are on Firefoot /joinchannel trivia if you are interested. Again I hope to be doing stuff between 12/8-12/14, I'll be announcing it across various zones and /glff before any event but communication will be done in /trivia.

Also, putting tons of stuff on the AH starting at low bids.

Happy Holidays and good luck!!

Hey all - older thread but I thought I'd use it instead of a new post.

Hope others enjoyed the bidding in the AH. I'm planning on doing it again with a bunch of things this week-end, but quick question.

What items would you like to see (from skirmish vendors, rep vendors, etc.)? Essence Scrolls, Scrolls of empowerment, rep accel, etc? I have a few symbols I'll be putting up as well as a ton of other stuff like maps, xp tomes, rep items, huge selection of cosmetics, purple essences, etc.