Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: Any pvp kin

Any pvp kin

Looking for a healing rk?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000011332c/01008/signature.png]Cosmopolitan[/charsig]

6yrs DAOC, and many months of WOW,AOC,WH

See the post directly below yours, "Brawlers - PvMP Ettenmoors Kinship"

l0l brawlers...

Zitat Zitat von Graycient Beitrag anzeigen
    Laugh all you want. The pinocchio club always laughs out of ignorance, not intelligence. You live that out well. No wonder you ended up in the bad half of the A N V kinship split up.
    I will indeed laugh. Laugh at you, laugh at your 'kinship' and i will laugh at your complete and utter stupidity.
    So now without knowing who i even may be, I was part of A N V? LOLOLOLOLOL i wouldn't associate with those elitist gear swapping ladyboys .. Well maybe i would over anyone in the brawlers.. but that's another story.

LOL

what kin would want a rank farmer like you Cosmopolitan(Heartattack). hiding in the delving near EC or behind TR and killing those reaver trains must be hard work.

Zitat Zitat von Graycient Beitrag anzeigen
    Considering you don't know very much, you sure talk a lot.

lol, did you take a couple minute break from freever farming to think that one up?