Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3
Ergebnis 51 bis 57 von 57
    Zitat Zitat von Cadd_EU Beitrag anzeigen
    Now, I'm feeling a bit of confusion here.

At what equip-level exactly does the higher-yield-if-leveled-to-60 kick in? Is it from equip-lvl 66 onward? 76?
    I deconned a 70 and 71 today, both leveled to 60, and got some Tier 6 relics (~3 each) with each giving around a 700k rune. So I would guess that it scales by expansion? So RoI LIs will drop T6 and RoR LIs will drop T7? Dunno for sure though, I wasn't really paying attention to my results until I read this thread.

Zitat Zitat von Urco Beitrag anzeigen
    I deconned a 70 and 71 today, both leveled to 60, and got some Tier 6 relics (~3 each) with each giving around a 700k rune. So I would guess that it scales by expansion? So RoI LIs will drop T6 and RoR LIs will drop T7? Dunno for sure though, I wasn't really paying attention to my results until I read this thread.
    Thank you! That at least confirms that some boost take place prior to 76, so the 75s I'm leveling right now should go all the way

I just de-conned a level 85 LI that I took to level 60 and I got 3 T7 relics, 3 T6 and on down the Tiers, 2 or 3 relics of each tier. I don't remember exactly, it was a long list of relics.

The XP Rune that I got from it was worth 938,000.
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Loriandrel 85 Elf Hunter[/COLOR]--[/B][B][COLOR=#0000ff]Loriandra 85 Woman Champion[/COLOR][/B][B]--[/B][B][COLOR=#ffd700]Lorrawyn 68 Elf Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/B][B]--
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]Lorrell 55 Woman Warden [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Lorieth 53 Woman Lore-master[/COLOR]--[COLOR=#008000]Lorifindel 33 Elf Guardian---[/COLOR]Dwarrowdelf[/B]

Zitat Zitat von Frisco Beitrag anzeigen
    Great way to build up your relic and shard pools. Wish melded stuff weren't bound--I have far more shards than I know what to do with, and millions and millions of IXP. I would have hoped that leveling to 60 would be common knowledge by now, but I suppose the old 31 mantra persists.
    Many of us have LIs up the yin-yang taking up vault space too. If I could expand my vault to 300 spaces I'd be able to level everything to 60 beofore deconning, but until that happens... Hell, I usually pull the trigger somewhere in the 20's just to get rid of them and still get SOMETHING out of it, at 31 you get a legacy scroll, and I have dozens of those taking up space in my vault too, and don't need any more. I'm not too concerned with having the ultimate top relics on my items, since the upgrade from a T8 or 9 is so minimal. When I get there I get there.

Goreamir - 100 Cap | Jinwe - 88 Hnt | Celebourne - 90 Champ | Humblefoot - 75 Min | Dorfus - 74 Grd | Creonath - 55 Wdn | Stormcraban - 35 LM | Whippit - 35 Brg | Thangadir - 33 RK | Bucksexton - 24 Bng

Zitat Zitat von Celebrawn Beitrag anzeigen
    Many of us have LIs up the yin-yang taking up vault space too. If I could expand my vault to 300 spaces I'd be able to level everything to 60 beofore deconning, but until that happens... Hell, I usually pull the trigger somewhere in the 20's just to get rid of them and still get SOMETHING out of it, at 31 you get a legacy scroll, and I have dozens of those taking up space in my vault too, and don't need any more. I'm not too concerned with having the ultimate top relics on my items, since the upgrade from a T8 or 9 is so minimal. When I get there I get there.
    If your vault is overflowing with LI's (mine have been at various points) it could actually be worth to level them just to lvl 2 and decon. Easily achieved with the Dolven-View solo-instances if you have some of those infused garnets etc laying around. get as many LI-slots as possible open, equip trash, do one instance, decon, rinse-repeat. You'll chew through LI's that way, and still get a decent amount of relics. Nowhere near leveling them to 60 or even to 20, but still a good chunk.

Haha, I've lived in a fog for so long, I swear once it was 21, or even 11 (back when they took quite a bit of exp), so that's what I've been doing heh

Well, that's what I get for not looking at the forums.

Talking

Zitat Zitat von Michaleo Beitrag anzeigen
    To get the most shards, forge (combine) T1, T2, and T3 relics and refine T4 or higher. For a small amount of silver, you'll get more shards on average from a T4 relic than for the lower level relics it took to make it. For T4 and higher, if you want shards, refine them without combining. The next higher tier does not yield 3 times the shards, but you have to combine 3 relics to make one of the next tier.

The cost to combine is higher at higher tiers, so save your highest tier relics to combine or meld to make the high tier relics you want to slot.
    Thank you for breaking that down for me, always wondered what produced the most shards but to lazy to keep track.

Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3