Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

The Ending of an Age

“Well, here at last, dear friends, on the shores of the Sea comes the end of our fellowship in Middle-earth. Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”

It has been a hard decision to make but i have decided to leave LOTRO as are also a few of my friends. This game has been one of the best games i have ever played and for the longest and I have loved almost every second of the online version of Middle Earth. I would like to thank the members of the server for helping me in having this great time. I may be on in the future for the next expansion but until then goodbye and i leave you with a favorite poem of mine:

“Farewell sweet earth and northern sky,
    for ever blest, since here did lie
    and here with lissom limbs did run
    beneath the Moon, beneath the Sun,
    Lúthien Tinúviel
    more fair than Mortal tongue can tell.
    Though all to ruin fell the world
    and were dissolved and backward hurled;
    unmade into the old abyss,
    yet were its making good, for this―
    the dusk, the dawn, the earth, the sea―
    that Lúthien for a time should be.”
    Geändert von Legonist (13.06.2013 um 10:57 Uhr)

Second star to the right and straight until morning... til you reach Neverland...

Smile

Fellow *Jingle Jangle* Elendilmirian, I wish you well on your travels wherever.
    [FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo][B][COLOR=#ff0000]!<3?![/COLOR][COLOR=darkorchid]Wargs Rule![/COLOR][/B][COLOR=red][B]!?<3! [/B][/COLOR][I][COLOR=#4169e1]But only because we have no playable feline races.[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/FONT][RIGHT][CENTER][FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=1][COLOR=plum]???s6u!?? 3?!?o?@? ?w ?o m3? @ 3?@ 3s3??[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=1][COLOR=plum][B][I][COLOR=magenta]*s6u!s*[/COLOR] [/I][/B][/COLOR][B][COLOR=plum]¡[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=plum]?w ?o[/COLOR][COLOR=indigo] [COLOR=red]?[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=plum]s3!6?@M pu@ 's3ss3??s!w-3?ol 's3s?l3[/COLOR][B][COLOR=red]?[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=1]
    [COLOR=royalblue][COLOR=lightblue][COLOR=magenta]Founder & Altoholic:[/COLOR] playing wargies and loremistresses since 2006 SoA beta.[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]*Jingle Jangle!*
    [U][COLOR=#ed2669]A "lifetime" of play on: [B]Elendilmir (RIP)[/B], Crick, Landy, & more. [/COLOR][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT]