Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Log-in error, en-GB/LOTRO_ Eula not found. Help!

Not sure if it has anything to do with the server update, but I logged out for the update today, and I can't log back in even though all worlds are now available. When I try to enter a world I get an error message that reads:

Cannot continue because en-GB/LOTRO_Eula cannot be located.

I've uninstalled a few times and reinstalled (the instant-play version), but the error still occurs. Any suggestions?

This happened to me too, but I found a workaround that worked for me:
    Simply go into your game folder, locate the folder called "en", copy and paste it.
    Rename the copied folder "en-GB", then try the launcher again.
    Hope it works for you too
    This is my signature, please leave it alone.

Worked great, thanks!

Cool

I found the same issue when patching today.

To resolve the issue simply go to your Turbine\The Lord of the Rings Online folder and then copy the 'en' folder. Then paste the folder and rename it as 'en-GB'.
    After doing this start the game launcher and it will run through the software check routine and download any missing files such as the newly named EULA. After the software has updated Login as normal and you should be asked to agree again with the two EULA's. Once you agree to these you will find yourself back in game.

Hope this helps guys

don't have

i don't apear to have any "en" file/folder. this error kept appearing so i uninstalled and i'm reinstalling via happy cloud, however in my lotro folder the only thing in there are the configuration settings . help please!!!