Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10

Need more 1v1s

ive been to other server they always have a lot more 1v1s ive noticed than meneldor cmon guys lets do 1v1s at least once every 3 days
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000001e20c5/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von aragorn1818 Beitrag anzeigen
    ive been to other server they always have a lot more 1v1s ive noticed than meneldor cmon guys lets do 1v1s at least once every 3 days

Thanks to certain people zerging 1v1s all the time a bit ago, 1v1's have dissapeared off of Meneldor. Sucks, but I am right there with ya Metel. :/
    Geändert von xxKAJxx (10.06.2013 um 17:34 Uhr)

Oh please, you can't blame people for there not being a lot of 1v1 stuff on Meneldor. There was a group of CREEPS zerging the 1v1's at GTA this afternoon. I noticed that there was the exact amount of ZERO outrage from that. If you want 1v1's put it on the Face Book page. Say when and where. More than likely you'll get them.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000001149da/01003/signature.png]Dexteron[/charsig]

I promise....

when i come back, ill do my best to inspire creeps to do 1v1s like i have always done. Keep holding strong against the zergs, and if it gets too bad... take a break hehehe.

best wishes,
    see you......whenever,

-Cheif
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720601000020d379/signature.png]Cheifoak[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von deximus Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh please, you can't blame people for there not being a lot of 1v1 stuff on Meneldor. There was a group of CREEPS zerging the 1v1's at GTA this afternoon. I noticed that there was the exact amount of ZERO outrage from that. If you want 1v1's put it on the Face Book page. Say when and where. More than likely you'll get them.
    dont mind Dex he still hasnt figured out how to move around in a 1v1 so he's not into them
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Me not being good at 1v1's had nothing to do with what I said. How's that early onset treating you old man?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000001149da/01003/signature.png]Dexteron[/charsig]

Been having some really good 1v1 sessions this past week or two at GTA.

The action during the week has been extremely fragile - if there aren't enough numbers (or leaders) on either side the action has quite literally -stopped-.

I choose 1v1s over zerging solos or lame camping anyday. Ganking 1v1s is not acceptable imo, there just aren't enough people still playing this game to warrant that kind of griefing. Show some respect (and skill!) guys and lets play.

<3
    Berryx - Rank 15 - Meneldor

Zitat Zitat von Lady_berry Beitrag anzeigen

The action during the week has been extremely fragile - if there aren't enough numbers (or leaders) on either side the action has quite literally -stopped-.

I choose 1v1s over zerging solos or lame camping anyday. Ganking 1v1s is not acceptable imo, there just aren't enough people still playing this game to warrant that kind of griefing. Show some respect (and skill!) guys and lets play.

<3
    Problem is GTA is not a good place for 1v1s and if people die on either side then they cant complain, its a highly traveled area so both sides use it.

I suggest good grim and if you decide GTA well then stuff happens, people die and you'll have to get use to it.
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Zitat Zitat von Lady_berry Beitrag anzeigen

<3
    I love 1v1's I do, and both sides gank them but here's the thing: telling people they cannot 1v1 isn't going to solve anything. People gank 1v1s because they don't agree with that play style and are trying to make you agree with them. Telling them not to kill 1v1ers is doing the same thing that they are.

The solution? Make 1v1's in more secluded areas, as has been suggested billions of times.
    The occasion dex was talking about was 1v1s outside lugz rez, so certainly it would attract those who do not agree with that play style. Again, both sides gank, and both sides need to work to find a solution that benefits EVERYONE.
    Creeps:Lugezer r11
    Freeps: Athelious r5

Well i agree i love 1v1 i think they are great, i usually go on my Defiler and rezz people. And also Lugezer congrats on getting carrock's gift to DG pretty much by yourself great job man.