Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Middle Earth Malitia Recruitment!

Hello everyone We are Middle Earth Malitia and we are looking to add new and old members to our ranks! We are a rank 10 kinship with kin house. We hold events of all sorts. We have some of the most friendly and helpful kinmates that will help you along your journey through Middle Earth! We're recruiting all levels If you'd like more information or a kinship invite, please contact any officer. Hope to see you in-game!

Lillibell
    ~*~Lillibell~*~

Cool Recruitment

Hi, I am Laurie and I'm in my 40's. I enjoy Lotro and have for 6 years. I love freep and creep side both. My main is Myliicent, a lvl 85 Runekeeper, and Glyndha, my little lvl 22 Guardian. Ask any questions you want. I am familiar with all content to 85. Willing to pve, pvp, skirms, help out in any way possible, Just ask.

whats a malitia?

malitia

- no dictionary results

Zitat Zitat von computer420 Beitrag anzeigen
    whats a malitia?

malitia

- no dictionary results
    Only suggestion I can offer is that it's the Latin word - nominative singular - for 'wickedness' (cognates to modern English 'malice'), but it has pretty negative connotations so that may not be it.

Malitia> Militia

Zitat Zitat von computer420 Beitrag anzeigen
    whats a malitia?

malitia

- no dictionary results

I asked the kin mom's son and he said it was a play on words. It's militia, but the 'mil' is changed to 'mal' which means bad, hence malitia.