Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 27 von 27
    Zitat Zitat von Cirgellon Beitrag anzeigen
    How exactly do you have 44k PM? ...

You guys keep saying the goal is to maximize dps, but you don't think legacies that allow you to do more dps are worth it. I really am not understanding the logic.
    thats in raids I mean.

Im agreeing with you here. Even though I dont use threatdowns I know how it can be beneficial. Just bacause you use threatdowns doesnt mean your dps fails and just because you dont, doesnt mean your aggro management sucks.
    Im used to running without them so ive just learned to cope.
    with tanks you run with often its not a problem managing thresholds. Watching the tanks aggro on boss helps too if they dont use voice. Challenging...engaging..etc..

As for what Astero said- while its true others can help with aggro, you shouldnt expect burgs to be full time provoking duty(traited/legacy) and the same with champs. On my burg ill provoke every now and then depending on the groups dps but not every 5 seconds. Im not gonna manage aggro so you dont have to.
    Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.
    From Dwarrowdelf to Arkenstone | Asylum | No-QQ

I'm a little surprised nobody mentioned a swap melee weapon. I've found having one can be a time saver when moving across landscape and a life/power saver during long fights. Also you rarely need to upgrade it as the % stats and - seconds cd's stay fairly relevant across level caps, mine is still a 75 second age. Anyways, here's what I'm going with at the moment.

Normal Melee Weapon.
    AoE Skills Max. Target
    Precision Stance Crit Mag
    Needful Haste Dur.
    Barbed Arrow Bleed
    SS P/E buff
    Agility

Swap Melee Weapon.
    Beneath Notice CD
    Find the Path Movement
    Improved SoEMR
    Press Onward CD
    DF CD
    Can't remember but it was simply what I happened to get on the reforge.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000001c8189/signature.png]Glormi[/charsig]
    GLORMI-85Grd|GLARM-85Brg|KAHNENBAUM-85Hnt|BEXK-85Chmp|SYLOW-85LM|CURCHADE-35Mini|ZARMI-44Wrd

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2