Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3
Ergebnis 51 bis 72 von 72
    Good job everyone on smashing Forges last night! We ended up with 3 tanks, 2 healers, and a yellow-line LM I almost felt like I was in a YouTube MMO parody, lol. We were slow, but sturdy! I also got my Lore-master class quest done, so thank you very much!

Up next for Sunday is:

Sunday, July 28th, 8:30 PM Server Time (eastern)
    Skum-fil
    Level 60 Full Quest Run

This is the first of the Moria dungeons in the lower depths. This is where the big boys play; or rather, where they dump their garbage. Skumfil is the landfill of Moria, lol.

"Since the overthrow of Moria, the Orcs have disposed of their dead in the great chasm they call Skûmfil. Over the ages, the rotting pile of carcasses and filth that has accumulated there has also attracted many foul and disgusting creatures, from the vile Gredbyg, to the scavenging Kergrim . . ."

Skumfil is also where Minstrels have their class quest! So Silmelin and Geddi, make sure you talk to your trainer in the Twenty-first Hall and complete all your solo quest objectives up to this point.

We will be fighting multiple mobs at once in here, so please trait for AOEs. I will park my Captain at the quest givers in The Shadowed Refuge and summon people down to grab the quests before we go in.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Frieja Beitrag anzeigen
    Good job everyone on smashing Forges last night! We ended up with 3 tanks, 2 healers, and a yellow-line LM I almost felt like I was in a YouTube MMO parody, lol. We were slow, but sturdy!
    That was a fun run last night topped off by Harulf taking a leap into lava to go in search of...well...not quite sure what he was searching for. And Geddi (silly me) getting roasted by those pesky jets of fire.
    Geddi of Brandywine
    Level 65 Dwarven Minstrel of Questionable Ability
    Member of The Knights Of Dol Amroth

Zitat Zitat von kingbob Beitrag anzeigen
    That was a fun run last night topped off by Harulf taking a leap into lava to go in search of...well...not quite sure what he was searching for.
    I'm glad Shayven was at least able to locate Harulf's hat when we all got down to the bottom.

Great job in Skumfil last night everyone It was a nasty place, but at least we cleaned it up a bit while we were there. Next up for Wednesday is The Sixteenth Hall.

Wednesday, July 31st 8:30 PM server time
    The Sixteenth Hall
    Full Quest Run, level 60

<insert picture once I find or take a good one>

From http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Sixteenth_Hall:
    Amid the manses and bridges of Nud-melek sprawls the Sixteenth Hall, a warren of plazas and passageways lined with modest doors and lamps. Once a neighborhood of peasant laborers, this hall is now a stronghold of the Enemy’s minions. Orcs stalk the passages, and shamans and soldiers crowd the plazas and pray at shrines to the Dark Lord.

But all is not well for these Orcs, even in their stolen territory. A strange fungus, perhaps discovered and disturbed in the Foundations of Stone to the south, has made them sick and crazed. Deep within the Sixteenth Hall, some Orcs have succumbed to this fungal plague, leaving them infected and malformed—and vulnerable.
    This is a long instance. The upper half is the orc area, and the lower half is the bug area. Ah Moria and its bug infestation. We will be doing the Burglar quest for Ethelcat. There are no special requirements for this instance that I can think of right now. Just come ready to be awesome!

(Sorry no picture. I wanted to get this post up before the forums went read-only, and couldn't find one that I liked.)
    Geändert von Frieja (29.07.2013 um 09:44 Uhr)

Wednesday, August 7th 8:30 PM Server Time
    Halls of Crafting
    Level 60 Full Quest Run

Quests for this instance are located right outside the door on the landscape in the Flaming Deeps. There is a summoning horn there, so I will park Elondin down there to summon people if needed.

Geändert von Frieja (05.08.2013 um 14:56 Uhr)

I'm having issues logging in since 8:15.

Anyone else having these issues???

I see this in my logon box....

August 4th Log In Issues
    Sun, 04 Aug 2013 15:20:56 +0000
    We continue to investigate log in and disconnection issues impacting some players. Thank you for your patience!
    Geddi of Brandywine

August 4th Log In Issues
    We continue to investigate log in and disconnection issues impacting some players. Thank you for your patience!
    Yes this issue is continuing.. see the following thread ->https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...tempt-20-of-20)
    Silverlode Server

August 4th Log In Issues
    We're waiting for you Geddi. Hope you can get in.

For whatever reason, we were not all able to load into the Halls of Crafting instance last night, so we ran the first 2 parts of The Great Barrow instead: The Maze and Thadur. We had all those skeletons shaking in their bones. And now we all have the Skeleton Key

Geändert von Frieja (17.08.2013 um 20:26 Uhr)

just wanted to give frieja's BW leveling group a warm thank-you for letting my wee hobbit into your ranks. it's been super fun, and it's been reminding me why i've loved this game for over 6 years! meeting nice people and smashing orcseses at the same time
    [COLOR=#afeeee]Urtica, redundant captain[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#dda0dd]Brotherhood of the Shadow, Brandywine[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#dda0dd]Toft, small hunter[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#afeeee]Phantom, Brandywine[/COLOR]

Zitat Zitat von Urtica Beitrag anzeigen
    just wanted to give frieja's BW leveling group a warm thank-you for letting my wee hobbit into your ranks. it's been super fun, and it's been reminding me why i've loved this game for over 6 years! meeting nice people and smashing orcseses at the same time
    Thank you for being a part of our little group and putting up with my questionable Minstrel skills!!!
    Geddi of Brandywine

Zitat Zitat von Urtica Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for being a part of our little group and putting up with my questionable Minstrel skills!!!
    Awwww, I have warm fuzzies This is my favorite part of the game too: Finding 5 other like-minded individuals to stomp the orcses and have fun banter while doing it.

Btw Geddi, love your minstrel description in your sig

I just want to say that Halls of Crafting has very long hallways.

We'll see you guys next week for Dark Delving!

Hey,

I'm interested in taking part in one of these groups. I can be 60 by the weekend probably.

c

Zitat Zitat von charl13dontsurf Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm interested in taking part in one of these groups. I can be 60 by the weekend probably.
    Hello Charl, we'd love to have you! We do have a consistent group of 6 people right now, but there are times when one of us can't be there, so if you let me know your character's name, I will add you to my friends list in game, and I'll let you know if we have an opening. As it stands now, I think we are full this Wednesday, but may have a spot open for next Sunday.

Also, we will be running a 12-man raid near the end of the month if you would like to participate in that. Thanks for the interest!

Wednesday, August 14th 8:30 PM Server Time
    Dark Delvings
    Level 60 full quest run

This instance is a toughy. Bring your best gear, lots of food, potions, tokens, scrolls - all the goodies. This was the final 6-man instance before the Watcher raid when Moria first released. All of the quests for DD are located in the Shadowed Refuge. I can summon people on my Captain if people need a quick way down there. I will have Elondin parked outside the entrance to the instance to summon people if they want to pick up the quest for helping a Guardian. We will be doing Berlingr's class quest in here.

See you then!

Hello!

I'm not sure I'll be able to finish the Northcotton Farm instance in time for The Lost Temple I've actually been trying to find a group for months but no one seems interested. I tried soloing it and managed to kill the first boss and finish chapter 2, but I can't get past the goblins that come after that.
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

Zitat Zitat von Silmelin Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello!

I'm not sure I'll be able to finish the Northcotton Farm instance in time for The Lost Temple I've actually been trying to find a group for months but no one seems interested. I tried soloing it and managed to kill the first boss and finish chapter 2, but I can't get past the goblins that come after that.
    We can work on In Their Absence Stuff tomorrow night. Toft and Cath won't be here, so it'll just be 4 of us. We can do 2 runs of the 3-mans. Thanks for bringing this up. See you tomorrow

Oh that would be awesome, thank you!
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

We are changing our play sessions to be Sunday only from here on out. Next Sunday will (most likely) be our last scheduled session with Dar Narbugud. Scheduled, meaning that we have an instance picked out and goals are already set for the evening. After that, we're just going to go where the road takes us

I will put up a separate post on the Brandywine forums for Dar Narbugud to fill up the raid.

I'll see you all at Dar Narbugud!

And thank you again for helping me through Northcotton Farm, Berlingr

Hello everyone, I just wanted to make a quick post letting everyone know that we are not finishing DN tonight. I totally forgot to get raid locks for it, and some people are out of town anyway for the US holiday weekend.

As far as our weekly leveling group goes, our scheduled play sessions are at an end. I can't promise that I will be available every Sunday from here on out. RL is starting to get very busy for me, so I'm only able to log on sporadically, and sometimes I want to work on other things in game with the limited time I have, but if there is a specific instance that you want to do in the future, please let me know, and I'm sure we can get a group together for it.

I've really enjoyed playing with you all this summer. Thank you so much for your companionship for the past 27 levels!

Zitat Zitat von Frieja Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to make a quick post letting everyone know that we are not finishing DN tonight. I totally forgot to get raid locks for it, and some people are out of town anyway for the US holiday weekend.
    That's when we had a log in bug again so people couldn't log in so it was good that you forgot to get the raid locks XD

I'll probably be hanging around in game every Sunday, so if anyone need help or want to learn an instrument, just send a tell and see if I haven't fallen asleep at the keyboard! I've had a great time hanging out with you all this summer!

Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3