Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Restoration Fee?

How much is it on the deluxe house? On my housing tab the option to pay is simply greyed out. When I click it anyway it says I don't have enough, but it wont tell me what I need.

You have to pay the back maintenance on your home. I believe it is capped at 90% of the purchase price. If you had the most expensive type of Deluxe you could possibily owe 7 Gold and 240 silvers to unlock.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

So what is the translation from gold to mithril coins? I just came back from a long hiatus and I know my deluxe house has a "full" upkeep price, but it doesn't show how many mithril coins I need to pay (and paying in gold is not presented as an option). Anyone have any idea how to find out how many mithril coins I need to buy?

Zitat Zitat von AlphaDecay Beitrag anzeigen
    So what is the translation from gold to mithril coins? I just came back from a long hiatus and I know my deluxe house has a "full" upkeep price, but it doesn't show how many mithril coins I need to pay (and paying in gold is not presented as an option). Anyone have any idea how to find out how many mithril coins I need to buy?
    Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm also curious how many mithril coins I need to unlock my house. I've bought a few but I have no clue what the equals in gold.
    [b]Brandywine:[/b] Easygoin (54 Guardian) - Endswith (51 Captain) - Badwig (40 Lore-master) - Erma (29 Hunter) - Wonderbras (18 Minstrel) - Aegsalad (12 Champion)

Zitat Zitat von CDRuzin Beitrag anzeigen
    Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm also curious how many mithril coins I need to unlock my house. I've bought a few but I have no clue what the equals in gold.
    For my deluxe house it could be as many as 510 Mithril Coins to unlock the house. That works out to be about $51.00. I am getting about 16 silver coins and 50 copper pieces of value for each Mithril Coin. It is 10 Mithril Coins = 1 week = 165 silvers.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Zitat Zitat von Yula_the_Mighty Beitrag anzeigen
    For my deluxe house it could be as many as 510 Mithril Coins to unlock the house. That works out to be about $51.00. I am getting about 16 silver coins and 50 copper pieces of value for each Mithril Coin. It is 10 Mithril Coins = 1 week = 165 silvers.
    Wow... that's good to know! I enjoy having a house in-game, but not for that kind of money. Looks like my house is going to go back on the market soon.
    [b]Brandywine:[/b] Easygoin (54 Guardian) - Endswith (51 Captain) - Badwig (40 Lore-master) - Erma (29 Hunter) - Wonderbras (18 Minstrel) - Aegsalad (12 Champion)