Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

so..any advice for the fight in the final instance with Nurzum? (possible spoiler)

I must take down the grims however they jump on the other npcs. if I get too close to Nurzum, he'll hit me with his aoe. I can only use muster courage to heal myself, all the other heals seem to get him stuck on me. my problem is that I die if I aggro the giant and I die anyways since I cant heal myself properly.

Any advice?
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Grims do tactical damage. Slot tactical mitigation (norcrofts iron necklace, norcrofts silver bauble).
    Hope it helps.

As a rule of thumb, if you see a captain complaining that a fight is too hard or mobs hit too much, its low tactical mitigation and critical defense.

Nm, found out that you can use your mount, just another pushover instance :/

do it unmounted for a challenge

Zitat Zitat von Nascephor Beitrag anzeigen
    do it unmounted for a challenge
    It worked when I stacked TM and health. I outlived the instance and completed it unmounted