Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 6 von 6 ErsteErste ... 2 3 4 5 6
Ergebnis 126 bis 133 von 133
    Anyone have Handel's "Hallelujiah Chorus" in ABC format?

Thank you, Turbine, for fixing this so quickly.
    [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/yNh3me2.png[/img][/center]

What a great evening it was in the game and seeing people being happy again all over the place on Twitter was so great to see.

Thank you, Turbine, you made many a people very happy today
    [URL="http://the-strongfoots.net"]the-strongfoots.net[/URL]

Hi, I'm a german player from morthond and I was very, very happy to read that the music system should be fixed with this update.
    So when I was on yesterday evening my first action was to try it out and for me, making music on my own, it worked. But then we tried to play in group and again we had the problem, that I wasn't able to hear the other players of my group and they couldn't hear me. Looks like the player is ready to play, but no sound to hear and no notes to see. We tried out several locations, but it was all the same everywhere.
    So my question is: did you try to play music in group and it worked? Is it still the music bug, or maybe do we just have to change some audio options?
    Our kinship is planning a new event and we use to play a concert at the end. We would be very glad, if this was possible again this time.

(I hope, you understand what I mean although my English is not so good )

Greetings, Nerali

Zitat Zitat von Nerali Beitrag anzeigen
    But then we tried to play in group and again we had the problem, that I wasn't able to hear the other players of my group and they couldn't hear me. Looks like the player is ready to play, but no sound to hear and no notes to see.
    Hullo!

That was a bug that was introduced a while back, even before update 11. Basically, all players in the band has to be in the same spot before being invited into the fellowship/group. If you are in different locations/zones when you extend group invites, you will likely experience what you describe above.

Playing in groups work now, we tested that last night. Just make sure to be in the same spot before grouping up, and hopefully things will work!
    Lina Willowwood, biscuit-eating bard on Laurelin
    Hobbit RP? Grand Order of the Lost Mathom
    Songs + videos on me biscuity burrow

ah, thx a lot we'll try that tonight

Zitat Zitat von Aestivan Beitrag anzeigen
    Anyone have Handel's "Hallelujiah Chorus" in ABC format?
    http://www.lotro-abc.com/

Thank you Turbine! It was great that you fix this kind of problem with the music system. Many many thanks!

Just wanted to say thank you, Turbine for fixing his. Glad it's over

Thumbs up

I just returned from Mini-Stock, the Weatherstock practice run, and want to express my thanks to Turbine for getting the music problem fixed in time. As much as I love questing and combat and crafting, the best part of the game for me and so many others continues to be the music system, which brings players together in so many ways. It also enables the musically unabled--like me!--to create multi-part pieces to play with fellow band members and enhance role-playing events such as Elevenses and Bread and Jam Sessions on Crickhollow. Weatherstock will bring hundreds of players together from across many worlds--name a quest or instance which can claim the same. I'm also excited to see that the dynamics have been repaired and improved, so that's a real bonus which will add to the beauty of so many songs.

Again--a big shout-out, hugs, thanks, and lots of pies to Sapience and crew for getting it done!!!
    Willowing, Officer of Second Breakfast
    2 Twinfall Path, Tund Faroth, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Do drop in! The door is always open!

Breakfast: the best meals of the day!

Seite 6 von 6 ErsteErste ... 2 3 4 5 6