Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

GlobalRookie Channel

Hi guys

I have created a channel called GlobalRookie for advice and kin recruiting. This channel allows those that need advice to get in contact with those that'll give it. Please consider joining and using it, and help build our community.

I have been advertising it on Bree's and Archet's regional channels, as well as GlobalLFF, but there is only so much one person can do. I need people to help advertise to make it a success.

To join, type "/joinchannel GlobalRookie" (no quotes) in your chat panel.
    Viva Evernight!
    Geändert von RohirricCaptain (10.05.2013 um 09:09 Uhr)
    [CENTER]Join GlobalLFF, the only way to bring the server together!

Vote for [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?161639-SUGGESTION-Housing-Redesign"]Adder's Housing Revamp[/URL] and [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?385713-Kinship-Revamp-Proposal"]Galuhad's Kinship Revamp[/URL]! Vote for progress![/CENTER]

Great idea and I'll inform my officers about it and ask them to join it so we can help out where needed!

EDIT: Telling them never works so changed it to asking it..
    Geändert von Thranthir (10.05.2013 um 08:51 Uhr)

Leader of "The Gnomes" of Evernight.
    It's all about laughs and social gaming! Come join us at www.xsgamers.com!
    Recruitment is active

Cheers for all effort you friend(s) putting in , joining today the channel and will try go a bit more times to Bree for help on some crafting or so

Safe travels!
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/