Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Thema: PvP Question

PvP Question

Hi, I have a level 85 Lore-Master, r7, full Audacity, DPS, etc on the Imladris server (also a r5 Defiler)

The Imladris server can be described in one word...unbalanced. In PvMP that is. The Creeps do nothing but die/be camped at Grams literally all day long. Rarely they group up and take stuff (in the morning when most Freeps are offline/asleep of course) but not shortly after 3:00 averagely in the afternoon, Freeps take everything (Freeps would take Grothum, DG, and Grams if they could. Multiple times have Freeps got inside Grams as well)

Basicly, Freeps are high-ranks, have the nessecary knowledge, have more then enough leaders, etc and the Creeps are nothing but comms and renown. A creep quoted once "We are only here to entertain the VIPs" so yes Imladris is very unbalanced on top of constant drama.

I was looking for a server to move to in Update 11 but I do not know what PvP server is the most balanced.

So I need to know a few things before I switch such as:

Do Freeps rule PvP?
    Do Creeps rule PvP?
    Is it balanced?
    Do both sides have high-ranks/leaders?
    Is the server large?
    Is the server small?
    Are there many intelligent players?

Just stuff like that.

Thanks
    PoisyCrowz

Server is smaller than a flea.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001bdd4e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Creepside has superior numbers, but that has been changing as of late. Basically the tone of Firefoot is, creeps take keeps/ops in the morning to early afternoon. Freeps come out at night, flip the map blue and either camp creeps at Lugz rez or Grams. When the freeps stop their camping for a bit, creeps escape and zerg the heck out of the freeps that didn't take a break. Freeps die for a while, then come back with double the numbers and camp creeps again. The fight mainly stays at Lugz rex to EC, or Lugz keep (if blue) to Grams.

The server is small, the PvP is horrid (most choose flight over fight), the high ranked/knowledgeable players exist, but are few and far between, and as for leadership...both sides choose to turn off any attempt at learning or obtaining new PvP standards and seem to stick with zombie-moding it straight to Lugz rez or whatever camp happens to be going on.

Hope this helps. Sad, but true. Oh and about 95% of our server's population farms.

I wouldn't suggest FF for PvMP in any regard. Sad but true it is so zergy here. From word of mouth and black appendage E is best for PvMP. So if that is what you want I would go there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000af791/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Aimtru R8 Hunter/ Dontmakeme R8 Spider

You guys are fired! Worst salesmen ever!

Hello, and welcome to Firefoot. Home of the three great R's. Redemption, Resurrection, and Revelations. Also home of the not so great R's such as tateR bandits, the unfoRgiven, and the mithRil knights, just to name a few. Firefoot is also home to one of the most celebrated players of all time, none other than the infamous Wargfoot.

If you are a follower of the 48LoP and enjoy manipulating those around you with ease then look no further as this is the server for you! Do you dream of changing the flow of combat having others shake with fear at the very mention of your name? Do you enjoy being the reason of rally for others to follow? Here at Firefoot we put the super back in the fail. Join us prime time around evenings EST, but be warned, this is a work in progress server just waiting for a noble soul to be the sole source of salvation. Are you up to the challenge?

Zitat Zitat von ssSteele Beitrag anzeigen
    You guys are fired! Worst salesmen ever!

Hello, and welcome to Firefoot. Home of the three great R's. Redemption, Resurrection, and Revelations. Also home of the not so great R's such as tateR bandits, the unfoRgiven, and the mithRil knights, just to name a few. Firefoot is also home to one of the most celebrated players of all time, none other than the infamous Wargfoot.

If you are a follower of the 48LoP and enjoy manipulating those around you with ease then look no further as this is the server for you! Do you dream of changing the flow of combat having others shake with fear at the very mention of your name? Do you enjoy being the reason of rally for others to follow? Here at Firefoot we put the super back in the fail. Join us prime time around evenings EST, but be warned, this is a work in progress server just waiting for a noble soul to be the sole source of salvation. Are you up to the challenge?
    Im spamming every post by you with rep!...

EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ssSteele again.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Zitat Zitat von doug01 Beitrag anzeigen
    Im spamming every post by you with rep!...

EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ssSteele again.
    Farming forum rep it against the rules, stop feeding me!