Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 4 von 5 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 76 bis 100 von 117

Thema: Time to go.

pretty cool good bye thread if you ask me
    Master Blaster, Up-and-Comer, Explorer of the Brown Lands

each post you guys make, admirer or hater, boosts his ego by 20%, keep it up bros

#yoloswag420ethugsthuglife
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100002a9685/signature.png]Repede[/charsig]

Farewell!!!

Oh wait. Gonna camp 12 creeps at grams with a heal stacked raid first.

Zitat Zitat von Moors-Battlemaster Beitrag anzeigen
    Farewell!!!

Evil,

Hey!

You already know you're one of my fav players and leaders out there and I'm happy whenever I see you out there!

But... the heal stucked fraid was there hoping you make a craid, that's all! But, it was obvious : not enough creeps for you in order to form up! But it's always a

pleasure for me to fight against you!

Btw, honestly, you shouldn't bother with Chily's tactics because it's totally legal! If you can, form up a heal stucked craid full of WLs and DEFILERs, here is your

challenge, do you accept it?

Not to mention ofc your tactics as we all know it, pretty much! Have you ever heard me qq'ing about that? I mean other players miight do that but not me!

Let's say : you usually -not always- cause terra-lag in freepside and lag kills us at the end, you usually call out in creepside ooc the RvR fight for gt's to come and

quite few healers in your raid tfh through freepside's target assist. But still, I'm good with that and all I'm saying is : all good here, keep it up and do not stop

raoming around in Ettenmoors!

Do you wanna test me if I fairplay and stuff? If I tfh? Test me whenever you wannna! Do you think I'm an easymoder Minstrel? I have worked hard on my Minstrel

on both dps and heals stance and I feel good that creepies cannot beat my heals because that's my job, to keep my allies alive! soooooooo

Other than that I love you and I'm happy whenever you target me! Enjoy your online game and keep the good heat of the battle up!

With respect ,

First Marshal Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of the Ettenmooors

Zitat Zitat von Grego28 Beitrag anzeigen

You already know you're one of my fav players and leaders out there and I'm happy whenever I see you out there!
    Liar, all freeps hate me

But... the heal stucked fraid was there hoping you make a craid, that's all! But, it was obvious : not enough creeps for you in order to form up! But it's always a pleasure for me to fight against you!
    Nah, it was there so Chily could farm as many points as possible, please don't believe anything he tells you. And I had to work today.

Btw, honestly, you shouldn't bother with Chily's tactics because it's totally legal! If you can, form up a heal stucked craid full of WLs and DEFILERs, here is your challenge, do you accept it?
    Heal stacked fights are boring. Regardless, a creep heal stacked raid will simply not have the DPS to get any kills while freeps will still melt things with oathies every 30s and just farm.

Not to mention ofc your tactics as we all know it, pretty much! Have you ever heard me qq'ing about that? I mean other players miight do that but not me!
    Yeah, I haven't had to use the ultimate solution to counter TFH'ing for a while, only pulled it out the other night. Was hilarious to see the 4 minstrels and healing rk running around like headless chickens not knowing how to heal.

Let's say : you usually -not always- cause terra-lag in freepside and lag kills us at the end, you usually call out in creepside ooc the RvR fight for gt's to come and quite few healers in your raid tfh through freepside's target assist. But still, I'm good with that and all I'm saying is : all good here, keep it up and do not stop
    1. I do not control the lag, nor will I ever control it. Creeps lag as well, it is not something we like either. Adopt adapt and improve, I do my best to avoid fighting in laggy areas. But freeps can't really complain when they bring 36+ and they start lagging, kind of like cutting off your legs and complaining you can't walk.
    2. I call out fights I see my raid has no chance of winning by itself. Not feeding you free points, you gotta earn them.
    3. I encourge TFH'ing only when freep dps melts creeps in under 1s and there is otherwise no point to having creep healers, otherwise I am completely against it. TBH I'd like to see assist target forwarding disabled in PvP.

at least the creeps didn't have a boxter stucked raid

Liar, all freeps hate me
    1. I don't know and I don't care about what the rest feel about you, all I know is that I like you... the end!

Nah, it was there so Chily could farm as many points as possible, please don't believe anything he tells you. And I had to work today.
    2. Who told you that was what Chily said? lol that's my personal opinion about the reson why you didn't form yesterday when you took that picture out of the heal

stucked fraid (6man was the original "fraid" against Wargamin's warg pack + gt's in front of TR, then the S&A 3man joined). It was obvious there wasn't enough

creepies for you in order to form up... I insist on that!

Heal stacked fights are boring. Regardless, a creep heal stacked raid will simply not have the DPS to get any kills while freeps will still melt things with oathies every 30s and just farm.
    3. You can ask Glamdrile about the yesterday xp he earned out of a heal stucked raid (8 man actually, which is less than a small craid -pretty much froup) when he

didn't even get not a single kill out of us, while he was having a craid, in order to flip red the whole map. Unfortunately, after he tried for a while, he suddenly

logged for a strange reason! And again, Chily was more than enough to kill stuff, the same time 1-2 Defilers was doing nothing but htf For more info's ask Glam

Yeah, I haven't had to use the ultimate solution to counter TFH'ing for a while, only pulled it out the other night. Was hilarious to see the 4 minstrels and healing rk running around like headless chickens not knowing how to heal.
    4.Pretty sure that's not something new for creepside -and apparently for freepside as well! Also, you allow your Defilers to fth! so, here is my note to you, all :

IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS, PLAY WITHOUT HTF AT ALL!!! I'm totally against this tactics and I'm not plannnig to do that in the future. P.S. You may take a picture of

me htf while in a RvR fight, if so!

1. I do not control the lag, nor will I ever control it. Creeps lag as well, it is not something we like either. Adopt adapt and improve, I do my best to avoid fighting in laggy areas. But freeps can't really complain when they bring 36+ and they start lagging, kind of like cutting off your legs and complaining you can't walk.
    2. I call out fights I see my raid has no chance of winning by itself. Not feeding you free points, you gotta earn them.
    3. I encourge TFH'ing only when freep dps melts creeps in under 1s and there is otherwise no point to having creep healers, otherwise I am completely against it. TBH I'd like to see assist target forwarding disabled in PvP.
    5.I didn't say you are or can control the lag issues, Evil! All I'm trying to say is that : you know that lag can be appeared when more than 50 characters are around

in a RvR fight and spider webs + uncountable WL's banners are all around and above our legs, don't you? Not to mention ofc that lag is WAY worse for freeps than

for creeps and you know that! sooooooo again : LAG KILLS FREEPIES, NOT CREEPIES!

Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing you around and I will never change my mind about you! I like you the way you are and I'm thankful that I had

the opportunity to talk to you ingame!

Enjoy yourself!
    Yours sincerely,
    First Marshal Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of the Ettenmoors

-Lockjawz (retired)

Talking

Farewell!!!

omggggggggggggggggggggggggg he has a prelude to hope, YOU ARE A H3L STCK3R BR3WWWWWWWWWWW FAKIE 3660 NO SCOPE BRO OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

evil, ur bad

love the worst player in the game kalvaarion-kalvisbeast(imactuallyprettyno tbeast)

chily i love you long time xx

Zitat Zitat von bigfella22 Beitrag anzeigen
    omggggggggggggggggggggggggg he has a prelude to hope, YOU ARE A H3L STCK3R BR3WWWWWWWWWWW FAKIE 3660 NO SCOPE BRO OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    You're missing the 4 minstrels and 2 captains to go with the healing rk.

evil, ur bad
    So bad I lose 1v1's after blowing all my cooldowns (on a champ, no less) while having 4 blue op's. Oh wait.

love the worst player in the game kalvaarion-kalvisbeast(imactuallyprettyno tbeast)
    I smile when I see you out knowing easy infamy is coming.

chily i love you long time xx
    Must be a thing with Melbourners.

D: What are you trying to say there?

Zitat Zitat von ChaChaLoco Beitrag anzeigen
    D: What are you trying to say there?

You're missing the 4 minstrels and 2 captains to go with the healing rk.

So bad I lose 1v1's after blowing all my cooldowns (on a champ, no less) while having 4 blue op's. Oh wait.

I smile when I see you out knowing easy infamy is coming.

ahhh man, u just make it to easy to troll you, evil, brah,

YOU MAD BRAH? I AINT EVEN MAD BRAH? YOU BE SO MAD, STARBUCKS 2AM BE THERE CUZ.

FYI, HISTORY FACT MELBOURNE WAS THE CAPITAL OF AUS BEFORE CANBERRA BRAH SO BE MAD UELH

trolling as it should be, love kalv

ahhh man, u just make it to easy to troll you, evil, brah,

YOU MAD BRAH? I AINT EVEN MAD BRAH? YOU BE SO MAD, STARBUCKS 2AM BE THERE CUZ.

FYI, HISTORY FACT MELBOURNE WAS THE CAPITAL OF AUS BEFORE CANBERRA BRAH SO BE MAD UELH

trolling as it should be, love kalv

I heard tales of a Burg Boxer....that's pro... Too bad freeps on Brandy QQ and spy more then anywhere I have been!!!! ITs Great. and who is this superfreak guy running around with 25k morale. Is he serious. That's just bad. Please someone teach him to cappy

If you would stop attending the 1v1 circles please, it's embarrassing for all involved parties.

Do you wanna test me if I fairplay and stuff? If I tfh? Test me whenever you wannna! Do you think I'm an easymoder Minstrel? I have worked hard on my Minstrel

on both dps and heals stance and I feel good that creepies cannot beat my heals because that's my job, to keep my allies alive! soooooooo

Other than that I love you and I'm happy whenever you target me! Enjoy your online game and keep the good heat of the battle up!

With respect ,

First Marshal Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of the Ettenmooors

IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS, PLAY WITHOUT HTF AT ALL!!! I'm totally against this tactics and I'm not plannnig to do that in the future. P.S. You may take a picture of me htf while in a RvR fight, if so!
    Taken half a second too late, you targetted yourself off of me

Taken in time, 1s after I targetted you!

who in the ####, is uguar, and why is he saying "lugburiousness"

also, you're DoF pots are uneven. that bugs me

Taken half a second too late, you targetted yourself off of me

Taken in time, 1s after I targetted you!

nobody cares evil

nobody cares evil
    You obviously cared enough to reply in an attempt to mask the fact you care by stating you don't.

Now back to your corner, time up isn't over yet.

You obviously cared enough to reply in an attempt to mask the fact you care by stating you don't.

Now back to your corner, time up isn't over yet.

evil nobody cares

Zitat Zitat von 0987654321 Beitrag anzeigen
    also, you're DoF pots are uneven. that bugs me
    He can't help it, he's bad.

Okay Nobody, glad you've changed your name. Unless you believe you represent the entire playerbase that acceses the forums, in which case you are delusional.

Seite 4 von 5 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 LetzteLetzte