Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 17 von 17

Deed, Virtue & Title Guides

Thought I'd share a few of the guides I've made now that we got this shiny new forum :)

Completionist Tracker

Open Office based spreadsheet of all deeds, titles, mounts, emotes, virtues and more in game. Possibility to manually add/track which deeds you have completed and are missing on up to 9 chars.

Exploration & Slayer Deed Location Maps

Simple maps of locations of Exploration Deeds throughout LOTRO and recommended Slayer Deed locations. They are made to be easy to have up on a second monitor or printing.
    Geändert von Whiteberry_Laurelin (24.10.2013 um 08:11 Uhr)
    Retired. My LOTRO projects will no longer be maintained.

Thank you Whiteberry. Your dedication to other's enjoyment of the game is exemplary. I'd rep you but i've given you too much already.
    [COLOR="#DDA0DD"][CENTER][B]Peralda[/B] - Minstrel - 100 - The Numenorean Guard - Landroval~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[B]Yvandriel[/B] - Minstrel - 100 - Extraordinary Adventurers' League - Laurelin[/CENTER][/COLOR][COLOR="#EE82EE"][CENTER]And the minstrel sang to them……”and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.”[/CENTER][/COLOR]

Zitat Zitat von Calta Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you Whiteberry. Your dedication to other's enjoyment of the game is exemplary. I'd rep you but i've given you too much already. :D
    I think you give me more credit than I deserve :) I make these things because I want them myself, but am always happy if others can use them too and help me improve them.

Thanks Berry!

Thank you for listing them all! They're absolutely helpful
    Country: Netherlands, Current Server: Nimrodel. Future server: Landroval
    Sheherezi's an Eastemnet Cook & Farmer

Thank you so much!
    Help me build my LOTRO Performance Reference Guide!
    Link for Mac users

Fantastic! Thanks a lot
    Withywindle: Hargorin, 85 GRD; Tharwil, 53 CHMP and a whole lot more offspring

Awesome guides.

I have not played for years, so i may be mistaken. Did the intro area ever have a Deed for discovery or killing x amount of wolves etc?

Zitat Zitat von wonkeysmoker1 Beitrag anzeigen
    Awesome guides.

I have not played for years, so i may be mistaken. Did the intro area ever have a Deed for discovery or killing x amount of wolves etc?
    I have a vague memory that there was a deed or two in the starter areas, do not remember what they were though. I'm certain that people can not get them anymore though.

Zitat Zitat von wonkeysmoker1 Beitrag anzeigen
    Awesome guides.

If there were any slayer deeds in the starting area, I'm quite sure they were removed (restrospectively as well) since I have none finished/unfinished on any of my alts. Then there would no point in having it in the tracker.

The only deed I remember that was possible to start there was 'The Ruins of Bree-land' but they later changed it to only be available after the intro quests.

Thanks for the responses. Much appreciated. I am sure it will all come flooding back to me.

Very helpful

Thanks for the Post.....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000f04a1/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Just what I was looking for

Whiteberry this is my first and probably only post ever. But I had to thank you so much for your work. I'm sure there are tons of people using it as I am daily.

Thank you.

Zitat Zitat von captainTwocats Beitrag anzeigen
    Whiteberry this is my first and probably only post ever. But I had to thank you so much for your work. I'm sure there are tons of people using it as I am daily.

Thank you.
    You are welcome and thank you for letting me know. I appreciate the encouragement

Just one more thank you. It cleared up several things that confused me.

I like the nameless titles :P

Both the completionist and Deed Maps have been updated. Completionist tracker to version 1.8.2 and Deed Location Maps to include everything up to and including Wildermore/Eastern Rohan.