Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 6 von 6 ErsteErste ... 2 3 4 5 6
Ergebnis 126 bis 128 von 128

Thema: Why pvp?

Zitat Zitat von Stepbrother Beitrag anzeigen
    So awesome! Milt, you rock man haha. Thx for the laugh, again

btw, are you taking suggestions? I got a couple songs in mind....

No hard feelings to victi or fam, both good players.

Oh, and what acoustic do you have there? I'm a player myself, been playing for about ~13 years nowish. I don't play as much as I'd like to anymore, but you never forget how to play.....except for all the songs xD.
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Kurtdg21 Beitrag anzeigen
    So awesome! Milt, you rock man haha. Thx for the laugh, again

btw, are you taking suggestions? I got a couple songs in mind....
    Yep, send tells. Songs, players, anything will be considered for future Milt PvMP Parody videos.

Oh, and what acoustic do you have there? I'm a player myself, been playing for about ~13 years nowish. I don't play as much as I'd like to anymore, but you never forget how to play.....except for all the songs xD.
    it's a Taylor. It sounds like you may be ready to post a video of your own. Don't leave me and 'hindernoobs hanging man!

Seite 6 von 6 ErsteErste ... 2 3 4 5 6