Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 5 von 6 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 101 bis 125 von 128

Thema: Why pvp?

Zitat Zitat von Ceremony Beitrag anzeigen
    Ya keep forgetting one thing, Lotro was never a pvp type of game o.O
    except that it was. and is. and you're posting in a pvp forum.
    so yknow, make a better point that isn't wrong.
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

As far as i know, wartabs still only add your 'real' kbs, so you can still set yourself personal goals. But i agree the deed change is pita.
    retired warden mouse clicker turtlemoss, countless storebought creeps

Zitat Zitat von Leksi Beitrag anzeigen
    How much longer are people going to use that adage? The game has been released for 6 years 5+ of which pvp has existed. Just because it wasn't the original focus doesn't make it any less of an aspect of the game nor less deserving of attention. This is especially more relevant when you consider the sub and/or payment requirements gated to pvping at all. When you provide a paid service, you are responsible for making sure that service meets or exceeds your clients' expectations regardless of whether or not this service was part of the original fiber of your product.
    That what Turbine been saying for years now, they are not a pvp game. I think it should change, I was just being a smartass
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Zitat Zitat von Isindar Beitrag anzeigen
    except that it was. and is. and you're posting in a pvp forum.
    so yknow, make a better point that isn't wrong.
    learn to read, last time I checked it was a pvMP and it was a discussion why pvp thread :P
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Zitat Zitat von vhamster Beitrag anzeigen
    Why pvp?
    lack of other alternatives considering time invested in this game.

still waiting for ESO.

sup, people?
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

Thumbs up

ahahahahh That was great
    Rustynailz The Black Blade

Zitat Zitat von Stepbrother Beitrag anzeigen
    This is legendary.
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

Subtitles plz. For prosperity.

that padded white room answers alot of questions
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Zitat Zitat von Familiarity Beitrag anzeigen
    Subtitles plz. For prosperity.
    Can't do it. Think of it as a song by The Cult or Green Day. You can't understand a word they're saying so you just assume it's some deep @ss sh!t. I can't ruin the fantasy for you.

I heard its like a subway you take a quick ride then after you got where you are going you feel kinda dirty. thinking dang! how many people been on that.

holy ####, milty.

and that, ladies and gentlereavers, is why we still pvp.
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

Fix yo G-string.
    Geändert von johnnyskywalker (13.08.2013 um 15:30 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von johnnyskywalker Beitrag anzeigen

Fix yo G-string.
    Why do I have to be Jimi Hendrix all of a sudden?

I'm genuinely angry Milt, you could have asked me to back you up on the bass.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

That was an awesome video milt! I like your guitar style, 80s, 90s ftw. Padded room too? Jeez, I'll never get the go ahead to provision that in my house. I'm jealous. Btw I liked your Warg video a lot too.
    [URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/73sg.png/"][IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9918/73sg.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#faebd7][FONT=Arial Black][Izo - Chief - Traxi - Free!ps] - [[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I]Surmit[/I] -[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Corupluk - Healzr - Monsters Inc.][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ffff00][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]**Forum Reputation - I'm renowned for my incompetence.**[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

It's sound proofing you fools!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Zitat Zitat von Gladgilrian Beitrag anzeigen
    It's sound proofing you fools!
    that way when pvp jostles his jimmies instead of screaming into a pillow he has a whole room to let it out in

next level stuff there miltymoo
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Zitat Zitat von Thorandril Beitrag anzeigen
    that way when pvp jostles his jimmies instead of screaming into a pillow he has a whole room to let it out in

next level stuff there miltymoo
    The thing I forgot to say about those songs by The Cult is, for every band that successfully obfuscated their lyrics, there were hundreds that only thought they did. Now they have the Internet as a do-over.

The thing I forgot to say about those songs by The Cult is, for every band that successfully obfuscated their lyrics, there were hundreds that only thought they did. Now they have the Internet as a do-over.
    I suppose the thing about obfuscation is that it doesn't necessarily directly correlate with better quality. It's an artistic technique in the same way that allusion is a literary technique, its presence alone absent decent writing or skilful playing is just belligerent white noise. I suspect that applies to alot of situations actually.

I suppose the thing about obfuscation is that it doesn't necessarily directly correlate with better quality. It's an artistic technique in the same way that allusion is a literary technique, its presence alone absent decent writing or skilful playing is just belligerent white noise. I suspect that applies to alot of situations actually.
    [SIZE=3][B][CENTER][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]

Classic error of passing fluff writing off as obfuscation. There are many people that only think they're good drivers too.

Classic error of passing fluff writing off as obfuscation. There are many people that only think they're good drivers too.

1 infraction

Seite 5 von 6 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 LetzteLetzte