Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3
Ergebnis 51 bis 68 von 68
    Zitat Zitat von KevMcC Beitrag anzeigen
    To a certain extent I agree, Turks and Thorvion def used the rank they farmed as a way to rubbing people the wrong way, but in fairness they never started the conversation, they got attacked and defended themselves. Then it all went to hell.

But using the same example, a kin pug of certain so called epic legit players bugged out T2 CM Flight very early after release. They knew it was bugged and sat there for 8 mins and took the CM deed and the rewards and then Claimed Server First in glff....

Yet no one cared or called them out or blacklists them etc.... Why? The same rules should apply to pve as they do to pvp, if bragging about something that isn't earned is frowned upon, where was the big outcry then?

Hypocrits as always. Do as I say, not as I do, and it's only cheating until someone with more forum or server rep says its ok, then everyone is too afraid to say anything.
    Sad that you even try and bring this back up, First off, we don't have T2 CM Flight deed only T2 and we didn't bug it out, it bugged out on us on around our 10th attempt after killing 3 waves, so yes we stayed in to see if it really was broken then we bug reported it. Yep, we did announce it in glff as a joke and to let people know that it was not done legitly because the instance bugged on us, we also a told glff we would let everyone know when we had it down legit and unlike other kins who have been bugging out the instance on purpose through an exploit and acquired the gear for almost their entire kin only the 12 who were in that run got the deed for the gear.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

Zitat Zitat von doug01 Beitrag anzeigen
    If you had given ME the bacon pie I might have +rep this post.
    Can you believe I still don't know how that rep system works. In my profile it says I have 212 points of rep but do I need to actually give other people rep to increase the green bars beside my name? Will all be gone come Monday so it's the thought that counts

Also there was a reason behind giving Connomir that bacon weave which goes back to Rahgod's last grats thread that ended up getting locked. The power of bacon

Edit: oh hey I got a third green bar
    Geändert von ssSteele (09.05.2013 um 13:05 Uhr)

To a certain extent I agree, Turks and Thorvion def used the rank they farmed as a way to rubbing people the wrong way, but in fairness they never started the conversation, they got attacked and defended themselves. Then it all went to hell.

But using the same example, a kin pug of certain so called epic legit players bugged out T2 CM Flight very early after release. They knew it was bugged and sat there for 8 mins and took the CM deed and the rewards and then Claimed Server First in glff....

Yet no one cared or called them out or blacklists them etc.... Why? The same rules should apply to pve as they do to pvp, if bragging about something that isn't earned is frowned upon, where was the big outcry then?

Hypocrits as always. Do as I say, not as I do, and it's only cheating until someone with more forum or server rep says its ok, then everyone is too afraid to say anything.

Connorage...Run!!!!!

<Insert generic response 721B from Trollomatic 2.0 "forum posts don't matter cause I live in the real world"> <Insert response 12D Revs are the worst players on the server> ENTER
    Repeat till rep reaches negative value.
    Geändert von Poppycock (09.05.2013 um 21:08 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von shibby5556 Beitrag anzeigen
    Sad that you even try and bring this back up, First off, we don't have T2 CM Flight deed only T2 and we didn't bug it out, it bugged out on us on around our 10th attempt after killing 3 waves, so yes we stayed in to see if it really was broken then we bug reported it. Yep, we did announce it in glff as a joke and to let people know that it was not done legitly because the instance bugged on us, we also a told glff we would let everyone know when we had it down legit and unlike other kins who have been bugging out the instance on purpose through an exploit and acquired the gear for almost their entire kin only the 12 who were in that run got the deed for the gear.

I never said which kin it was, guilty conscience much? I guess we can do w/e we want and say we were kidding? Turks was kidding when he hit rank 15, so was thorvion, I guess it is ok now? lol

I just used an example of the hypocrisy, I say do w/e you need to to get an edge, I am 100% for it. I don't begrudge anyone achievements of any kind, because it is a game and I don't care. I just don't want to see hypocrites complain about exploiting in one place, but not another...

LOL Yeah, you waited and looted just to test it all out for the bug report, it was all in the name of making the game better!
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

I never said which kin it was, guilty conscience much? I guess we can do w/e we want and say we were kidding? Turks was kidding when he hit rank 15, so was thorvion, I guess it is ok now? lol

I just used an example of the hypocrisy, I say do w/e you need to to get an edge, I am 100% for it. I don't begrudge anyone achievements of any kind, because it is a game and I don't care. I just don't want to see hypocrites complain about exploiting in one place, but not another...

LOL Yeah, you waited and looted just to test it all out for the bug report, it was all in the name of making the game better!
    Nope, just shedding light on how every comparison you attempt to make is invalid and quite embellished with your own personal hates, despite how many times you seem to like to say out loud to convince yourself "its just a game. you keep throwing out these claims of hypocrisy, yet your comparison is 1 time where the game bugged out on a group of people on launch day of the instance with two people who for months if not a at least a full year repeated the same action over and over again for a gain they didn't deserve then trolled the community with the intent to piss it off, yep totally the same.. Big difference between Turks and Thorv trolling everyone and 2 or so people from the run with 12 in it telling the community that "lol server first because of a bug, gg turbine"

Because T2 loot was different than T1 loot back then, lol there is a reason half the server just farmed T1 BfE during the first couple weeks of launch.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]

Zitat Zitat von shibby5556 Beitrag anzeigen
    Nope, just shedding light on how every comparison you attempt to make is invalid and quite embellished with your own personal hates, despite how many times you seem to like to say out loud to convince yourself "its just a game. you keep throwing out these claims of hypocrisy, yet your comparison is 1 time where the game bugged out on a group of people on launch day of the instance with two people who for months if not a at least a full year repeated the same action over and over again for a gain they didn't deserve then trolled the community with the intent to piss it off, yep totally the same.. Big difference between Turks and Thorv trolling everyone and 2 or so people from the run with 12 in it telling the community that "lol server first because of a bug, gg turbine"

Because T2 loot was different than T1 loot back then, lol there is a reason half the server just farmed T1 BfE during the first couple weeks of launch.
    While the magnitude of the two so called offenses are clearly different, watching you sit here and try to justify your own exploiting by saying what they did was worse is funny.

"Hey Officer, yeah I am guilty of assault, but since someone else killed someone it is ok...."

"Oh and I only beat the guy up to test the justice system, it was all in the name of public safety..."

Hey, atleast you admit you cheated, the rest of the run were trying to hide it for awhile, especially since you guys spent a long time trying to rebug it lol

And I don't have an issue with you cheating, I say go for it, if Tbine doesn't want it, they will stop it, but just stop slinging mud when you are knee deep in it.

Your all a bunch of Shi##ies &&&&

I
    Am
    Sick
    Of
    This
    And
    I
    Don't
    Care
    Anymore

So you say we exploited the fight, when in fact it bugged out (which is something uncontrollable)? Well okay then, but I'd like to point out about how your ENTIRE KIN has exploited fight and claimed the T2 deed, and this exploit you can control. So how about you quit being hypocrits yourselves, calling us exploiters over something we can't reproduce while all of your members have being doing Flight 3mans on t2 and aswell as Glinghant exploiting among other things.

Lololol
    -Bammy

And also, making a post in your personal kin forums to not tell anyone about the Flight exploit or face expulsion from the kin is just as laughable as you exploiting it in the first place.

Zitat Zitat von Dontalan Beitrag anzeigen
    And also, making a post in your personal kin forums to not tell anyone about the Flight exploit or face expulsion from the kin is just as laughable as you exploiting it in the first place.
    How can I be a hypocrite if I am not saying exploiting is wrong, I am fine with it, do it when you can whenever you can. I am sorry you feel embarrassment of using cheating and exploiting to gain a server first then calling out in glff that you got it server first.

To be fair, Bammy is not one of the Hypocrites, he doesn't like farming, but he isn't a mindless dog about it either.

In the end do whatever you like, if you guys want to exploit/farm, do it... but why do you guys keep pretending to be something you are not?

My main point was simply, for a bunch of people who are so up in arms over exploiting in pvp, why didn't you get all upset at exploiting pve?

You could have dropped instance when it bugged, but you decided to wait and see if you could loot, that's fine, but that is hardly the actions of the righteous.
    Geändert von KevMcC (11.05.2013 um 16:29 Uhr)

Bammy, Thu, and whomever else is trying to discuss this with Conn. Two pieces of advice I can offer.

1:

2:

You can not make Conn understand. If he believes what he's posted then you (we) are coming at the subject from completely different perspectives with his being:

...I am not saying exploiting is wrong, I am fine with it, do it when you can whenever you can.
    He's a cheater and an exploiter and is fine with it. If he doesn't believe what he's posting then you're being trolled.

If he truly thinks rank farming is equivalent in some way to getting caught in a bugged instance then, well, see #1.

I miss LOTRO..

Anyway,

Grats MM! Job well done!

Wait...I think I posted that already.

<Insert psychobabble dream post by Nymp>

EDIT: Why is it everytime I read my own post this quote comes to mind?

Very odd...
    Geändert von doug01 (12.05.2013 um 01:39 Uhr)

No worries Bali, not really argueing just figured id correct a couple of points and point out that his kin is the only kin purposely bugging it out, and lol that you can say we announced that it bugged for us yet we were trying to hide it?? brilliant. Conn please do continue to make absurd unrelevant comparisons and unsuccessfully trying to twist things to your benefit, its the only thing you know how to do anyway.

It is funny how you guys think waiting around 8 mins and looting, is just an oops moment. Cheating is cheating, I have never been upset at being called a cheater, why are you when you clearly admit doing it, and you have bugged it since.

I am simply pointing out that you guys pretend to be righteous while bugging instances for loot, spying in the moors by logging a creep, and farming... I mean jeez, if you would stop pretending to be so clean this would go away. As long as you try desperately try to hang on to a reputation that died years ago, I will point out that you are hypocrites. You can say w/.e you want to me I am untrollable lol.

You can say w/.e you want to me I am untrollable lol.
    Conn the amount of man-love I'm feeling toward you is making me feel tingles in some very special places.

Just for you:

Geändert von doug01 (13.05.2013 um 09:12 Uhr)

Bal, the Minnie fist pumps at 3:22 made me feel things too....

I love these forums, but what I love most is not caring in a sea of people who truly care about the online reputation of pixels. Lol

It is funny how you guys think waiting around 8 mins and looting, is just an oops moment. Cheating is cheating, I have never been upset at being called a cheater, why are you when you clearly admit doing it, and you have bugged it since.

I am simply pointing out that you guys pretend to be righteous while bugging instances for loot, spying in the moors by logging a creep, and farming... I mean jeez, if you would stop pretending to be so clean this would go away. As long as you try desperately try to hang on to a reputation that died years ago, I will point out that you are hypocrites. You can say w/.e you want to me I am untrollable lol.
    funniest part is how its eating at you enough to bring up multiple times in game and on forums. I had a reputation?? news to me, and why would anyone want to troll someone who trolls themselves, much more entertaining.

You can say w/.e you want to me I am untrollable lol.

It's not trolling, it's forum pvp. That's what pvp sub forums are for.

Due to fighting and insults, this thread is now closed.

Seite 3 von 3 ErsteErste 1 2 3