Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Flight T2 no challange ( Real Deal) Server First

One more time EPIC team work! That fight truly tested our coordination.
    Thanks for every one that was in the team! Again, what makes a raid are 12 dedicated people. Thanks for being there!
    This is all about you people !

Raid team:

Faveer - Utleth
    Thulphant
    MrMonkey - Favir
    Merowin - Tawin
    Nim
    Perry
    Stuns
    Bladzer
    Oaceen
    Asdari
    Ethell - Allais
    Aethraen

We killing the last add after the 10m mark. PS: That was a real t2 no challenge. You can see it by the timer and the red bar that indicated that we killed the 5 waves in no challenge.

Link to the picture: http://s18.postimg.org/8fj8loaig/Screen_Shot00103.jpg

The chest!

Link to the picture: http://s1.postimg.org/xe04vznta/Screen_Shot00104.jpg
    Geändert von Utleth (30.04.2013 um 18:54 Uhr)

The Goat speaks

Well congrats and its good to see Oac working with you guys, good tank imho.
    Goatski - Dwarf - Lvl 115 Tank, Goatshanksu- Hobbit Burg Lvl 105, Goatster - Elven RK Lvl 115,
    Minigoat - Hobbit minstrel lvl 115, Goatshingshing - Man Champion lvl 115, Goatgotbuffs - Man Cappy lvl 105

Zitat Zitat von Goatski Beitrag anzeigen
    Well congrats and its good to see Oac working with you guys, good tank imho.
    d'awww

why aren't you 85 yet?

oaceen guardian | oacion rune-keeper | oacao warden
    Guardian War-Steed Guide

that would be because of the slowest internet on the planet that I have atm. I got the chance to play 2 days worth of rohan so far lol. Hopefully I will be back some day soon
    Goatski - Dwarf - Lvl 115 Tank, Goatshanksu- Hobbit Burg Lvl 105, Goatster - Elven RK Lvl 115,
    Minigoat - Hobbit minstrel lvl 115, Goatshingshing - Man Champion lvl 115, Goatgotbuffs - Man Cappy lvl 105

Zitat Zitat von Goatski Beitrag anzeigen
    that would be because of the slowest internet on the planet that I have atm. I got the chance to play 2 days worth of rohan so far lol. Hopefully I will be back some day soon
    Hopefully indeed. I don't think that leveling group we were planning is going to happen though lol :P
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

probably not because when I do come back and if I do I have too much to catch up on lol. anyways have fun all my friends and keep the raiding going!

Edited for civility
    Geändert von GrimbleGrumble (04.06.2013 um 12:20 Uhr)

Grats, We Pug This on your t2
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel