Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 15

Third Marshal Foxieroxie

Grats on Rank 12 Ms. Foxieroxie! You haz the purple pony and now can retire in peace Love you.

LOL, you honestly regard farming greenies at Lugz rez or Grams on a daily basis as something worth congratulations? Especially when freeps outnumber creeps lately? Even after creating a thread about how to improve FF PVMP?

Zitat Zitat von Dragnipurake Beitrag anzeigen
    LOL, you honestly regard farming greenies at Lugz rez or Grams on a daily basis as something worth congratulations? Especially when freeps outnumber creeps lately? Even after creating a thread about how to improve FF PVMP?
    Someone died in a pvp zone and tried to spoil a deserving grats thread, oh no!!!

Grats Foxie you deserve it, thanks for the crit buffs over the years!!!!
    Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot

LOL. Perhaps I am blind, but every time I'm out in the Moors it seems that the numbers are even or creeps outnumber freeps, yet STILL hug the oneshots like they were momma's nips. Are you guys honestly that unaware of your classes and side in general that you don't know how to use your skills? Creeps have something called "Maps" that let them magically teleport anywhere in the Ettenmoors. It's not that hard to group up and make a successful flank. I was a long time creep and had done it many times. You guys sit at rez or Grams stacked with heals and dps and most of the time outnumber the freeps and act like we are the ones killing PvP when you are the ones who won't come out and fight. There are countless times where freeps will leave for a bit in hopes that creeps will leave rez/grams/ec area, but we can come back in 30 minutes and you're all still sitting there in a big clusterf--- killing NPCs or just sitting in rez. Try playing both sides sometime and see it the other way around. A Rank 13 Warleader and a bunch of high ranked BAs and Reavers with bubbles and 10 stacks of hots on them hiding behind a rock from a fight is pretty lolz )))) :}O

Please don't hate on the Purple Pony...I know it's a different color than you but it is not nice to be racist against it.

I wish people took my Moors improvement post serious, but they do not have enough brain cells to rub together to care. People would rather run around as zombies instead, it takes less work. More fun would be had by all if you thought outside of the Rez Circle...

I appreciate you taking time out of your busy day hugging to post on my thread, thanks it means a lot.

To all those who have helped me reach rank 12, I give a heart-filled Thank You! There have been several people who have gone out of their way to help improve both Mouse and Foxie's toons, one day I would hope to repay the generosity.

<3<3<3 FoxieRoxie <3<3<3
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/n1RSLD4.jpg[/IMG]

Grats Foxie!!!

Let me bring you touch with reality (watching your current Lugz rez camp bored me):

Zitat Zitat von jrayk Beitrag anzeigen
    the numbers are even or creeps outnumber freeps
    Yesterday was the 1st day this week that there were more creeps than freeps on. And surprise, freeps hugged Lugz. Besides that, take the 5s to realize that the majority of the creeps are low-ranks with no/low aud. Most high-ranks transferred or dissapeared.

Creeps have something called "Maps" that let them magically teleport anywhere in the Ettenmoors.
    The low-ranks have to earn the maps 1st. Mapping out helps with questing/scouting. Flanking is pointless when a blue map and heal-stacked freeps only allow you to tickle freeps. PVEing OPs is pointless as well. If you are not rolled and actually take 1, it will turn blue within the next 5min.

I was a long time creep and had done it many times.
    So come back and teach.

You guys sit at rez or Grams stacked with heals and dps
    There were recently on average 3 WL online, only 1 of them high-ranked, and 2-3 low rank defilers with little aud. This "heal-stacked" setting can not outheal freepside dps.

we are the ones killing PvP when you are the ones who won't come out and fight.
    Sry, after a certain amount of RIPs I will stop giving free renown. If you prefer to hug your fraid, deal with it. BTW, where were all the freeps in pre-U10 ROR?

Let me bring you touch with reality (watching your current Lugz rez camp bored me):

Yesterday was the 1st day this week that there were more creeps than freeps on. And surprise, freeps hugged Lugz. Besides that, take the 5s to realize that the majority of the creeps are low-ranks with no/low aud. Most high-ranks transferred or dissapeared.

The low-ranks have to earn the maps 1st. Mapping out helps with questing/scouting. Flanking is pointless when a blue map and heal-stacked freeps only allow you to tickle freeps. PVEing OPs is pointless as well. If you are not rolled and actually take 1, it will turn blue within the next 5min.

So come back and teach.

There were recently on average 3 WL online, only 1 of them high-ranked, and 2-3 low rank defilers with little aud. This "heal-stacked" setting can not outheal freepside dps.

Sry, after a certain amount of RIPs I will stop giving free renown. If you prefer to hug your fraid, deal with it. BTW, where were all the freeps in pre-U10 ROR?
    So let me get this straight....just because the sad state of the moors lately and foxie and other freeps staying around lugz rez/grams to get renown(getting renown/infamy is the point of pvp in this game btw) you feel obligated (as creepside spokesman) to highjack someones grats thread based on the last couple of weeks in the moors, when she just hit r12 after years of pvping. I'm sure creepside is glad to have you representing them, and wouldn't know what to do without you representing them in this grats thread.
    Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot

Gratz Foxie. Your a complete pain to try and kill when your out on the Moors and deserve your rank.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5668936TsVpp.png[/img][/url]
    Rank 12 Warleader, Flaprat Rank 11 Reaver, various other ones i'm useless at...

So come back and teach.

I apologize for derailing Foxie's gratz thread and stooping down to respond to your highly trollish comment. It isn't even worth it to respond on this thread. I will however respond to a couple things. First off, LOL at there being more freeps than creeps on average. Secondly, flanking is not pointless whatsoever. Like I said before, you either do not know how to play creep classes or you severely underestimate them. Post ROI when freeps were at their arguably most overpowered (hunters oneshotting creeps, minis hitting 8k codas on high ranked creeps, etc) I was involved in many map and flanks where a somewhat small number of creeps was able to divide a freep raid and kill them. My advice, group up with heals/dps, set up target assist, pick a single target and dps it at the same time. You'd be surprised how quickly freeps die and scatter and run for NPCs when just a few of them die.

The pendulum does swing both ways, I am not completely ignorant of the Moors. Freeps zerg the &&&& out of creeps and play horribly too. But, saying someone doesn't deserve a gratz on rank 12, like Bace said, simply because they fight where the creeps are is just sad. You will always see Foxie or me in OOC telling freeps to fall back. When they don't what are we to do? Go quest? We like to kill things and be killed, so we stay where the action is (to whatever extent that may be).

P.S. I have gotten on creepside on a second account before and tried to set up organized fights and usually get comments like: [OOC] Ouijja: '&&&& flipper' or similar ones that show no interest in actually trying to get a good fight. Both sides are lazy and want their renown/infamy. It's up to all of us to take initiative and try to think differently.

Wow, i didn't realize that Foxxeh+Mouse+Deir=Freep Raid. We're so OP
    Deir - Rune Keeper - Level 100 - Firefoot (And a big bunch of useless alts)
    "My heals brings all the creeps to the yard... and they're like... it's better than yours".
    "Because you know I'm all about that Bace, no trebble"

Grats foxie 12 is something to be proud of!!! I dont know about recent weeks as I have not been on But i Know for certain that in years past you have always worked hard for your rank. Now on to 13.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000029c7c4/signature.png]Imhealingu[/charsig]

Thanks guys! I know I'm a pain in the Moors...but so are you! It's taken 4 long years to reach rank 12 many people have helped me become a better player and I really do appreciate it. See ya guys out there
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/n1RSLD4.jpg[/IMG]

Gratz Roxie.

FYI: Just speaking in general; If Bace feels the need to give you 5h17 on the forums, you've gone beyond trolling to true D-i-c-k-dom.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Grats Foxie! I guess you're going to have to take me for a ride on your purple pony! I look forward to doing you dirty in all reds! =)
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LD7IP4v.jpg[/IMG]