Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Searching for level 50-60 friends

Hi. I am a level 52 Loremaster and I have just recently started on the Mines of Moria content. I am alone 99.99% of the time and it is grueling. I'm basically searching for one or many friends to play the game with. If you're interested in teaming up with me, let me know here or in game (send mail to Skatmat).

PS: I'm posting this from someone elses account, because my forum account doesn't work for some reason.

Zitat Zitat von Aune Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi. I am a level 52 Loremaster and I have just recently started on the Mines of Moria content. I am alone 99.99% of the time and it is grueling. I'm basically searching for one or many friends to play the game with. If you're interested in teaming up with me, let me know here or in game (send mail to Skatmat).

PS: I'm posting this from someone elses account, because my forum account doesn't work for some reason.

Look up Defenders of the Right . We have many that are now in the Moria area, and we love to fellowship .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001eb507/signature.png]Celestirrh[/charsig]
    Namaste .

Zitat Zitat von Aune Beitrag anzeigen

Hi there I would be willing to help you anytime on any of my alts. What is the name of your LM? I will add you to friend list and help you as soon as I see you come online. ~Maedhlas