Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Ninja-ing

Ninja-ing

Just thought you guys should know that a low level player called 'Demsy' is setting up turtle runs and then just ninja-ing the loot..

As an 85 the loot doesnt really matter to me and I just join these runs to help out and because its abit of fun but hes just master-looting and then taking it all, havent seen this type of immaturity in years on lotro so its a shame hes doing it now.

Just a little heads up for you guys
    As Legolas gazed, at the mighty armour of 10,000 strong Uruki, he yelled "A zerg! A zerg!"

It's better if u delete\edit your post ASAP

1. While participating on the Community Sites, you must respect the rights of others to participate in the community. To this end you may not harass, defraud, threaten or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other members or Turbine staff. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Name-calling or other insults
    • Posting or commenting with the intent of provoking ("trolling") another user or users
    • Flaming another user for their spelling or grammar
    • Bringing disagreements with someone into unrelated threads or blog posts/comments
    • Creating a thread, post, or comment on any of the Community Sites that calls out another player(s) for their actions in the game

[CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]