Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Smile LF mature Kinship

Hey all, I’m a +40 yo male looking for a laid back mature and fun kinship.
    I used to be a regular player from the early days on but some hard IRL issues urged me to leave the game for a while, about 2 years ago.
    I played very irregularly the last year and started the Rohan expansion a couple months back.
    What I’m looking for in a Kin is a relaxed, enjoyable and unconstrained play style.
    I like to help others when I’m able and at the same time want some time for myself when needed.
    Mandatory rigid raids are not what I’m looking for, altho I would enjoy raiding occasionally.
    RL takes precedence for me, always.

If you think I can be an addition to your Kinship please feel free to drop me a line :-)

Kind Regards,
    LukeFrith/HeartBurn and others.

Hey Luke, Good to see returning players!

The Ringbearers have been around for over 5 years and are one of the most established kins on the Evernight server, most of our members are based in the UK but some are from further afield including Iceland, Holland and the USA.

We have a wide variety of ages within ths kin from early 20's to late 50's and some beyond so we have some physically mature people in our kin... mentally mature i cant really promise anything

Feel free to check out our website

http://evernightringbearers.guildlaunch.com

Or contact one of our officers in-game for a chat

Andos (Ando) (Leader)
    Thorkatlie (Atli)
    Sulladan (Sully)
    Grimfal (Peter)
    Torgline (John)
    Dragophant (Drago)
    Redchamp (David)
    Celestisleo (Bruce)

Good luck in what ever kin you do choose
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000165976/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]