Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
    somewhere between this world and the next...

Swordsalute to recent moors Guardians!

Congratulations to Henbeyn, Katrindal, and Gustafsson for their recent exploits in the moors! You all are proving that the Guardian class is not quite dead yet! It takes alot of perseverence to play a guard in the moors and most players don't have it. I would encourage you all to stick with the 2hander and go balls-to-the-wall at all times.... more fun that way!

Hope to see one of you pass me on the leaderboards one day soon. By the looks of it, Henbeyn will reach first but Kat will give him a run for his money.

/swordsalute from the old dwarf Threndinir
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

Cappy and guardians are hard mode in pvp, but still, we are awesome on what we do
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL

/swordsalute from Neomoth! <3
    SECOND MARSHAL AENISE - LEVEL 100 BURGLAR
    TARITHUIL - LEVEL 100 CHAMPION
    Forever a Dwarrowdelfian <3
    My PvMP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Havent seen gust out lately. Only seen Katrindal, whom i never attack cause i always think its Katrin. Wait, is it? o.O
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Zitat Zitat von Exion_Blade Beitrag anzeigen
    Havent seen gust out lately. Only seen Katrindal, whom i never attack cause i always think its Katrin. Wait, is it? o.O
    hehe, nope. katrindal is not katrin. my guardian is only a lowly lvl 36 named glod.