Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Need low level Scholar items

Switched one of my toons' profession to Scholar. Looking for Apprentice and Journeyman materials, can contact me in-game on Morteth or pm me here and we can work something out.

Zitat Zitat von Ghosttaker Beitrag anzeigen
    Switched one of my toons' profession to Scholar. Looking for Apprentice and Journeyman materials, can contact me in-game on Morteth or pm me here and we can work something out.
    The best place to farm them (since you can actually do that, being a scholar and all) is in the Ered Luin at Tham Gelair and Dol Ringwest for the Apprentice items. Journeyman items can be found in Kheledul. I doubt there's anyone sitting on a massive stash of those resources, since once you're past those levels nobody ever needs them. You may get lucky and find someone who has a prospecting alt who has a couple of stacks of dye components.

Thanks, stuck between leveling the toon (currently 78) and farming. I hit that area found 2 urns and none of the mobs dropped anything for me, I hear Archet area is good too, will look there

I have about a stack of apprentice and journeyman mats for scholar. I will be on later tonight so send me a tell. I will be on Qwyxzl, Rondomon, or Thyspher.

Zitat Zitat von Qwyxzl Beitrag anzeigen
    I have about a stack of apprentice and journeyman mats for scholar. I will be on later tonight so send me a tell. I will be on Qwyxzl, Rondomon, or Thyspher.
    Hey, looked for you last night did not see you on. If you see this and end up in game you can send whatever you can part with to Elormin, send cod for w/e. Will try to catch up with you either way.

Thanks

Zitat Zitat von Ghosttaker Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey, looked for you last night did not see you on. If you see this and end up in game you can send whatever you can part with to Elormin, send cod for w/e. Will try to catch up with you either way.

Thanks
    Yeah, I ended up having to do more work after I got off work and it was nearly 9 by the time I was done. I will be on tonight and I will get a hold of you.