Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 9 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 26 bis 50 von 207
    Zitat Zitat von Eomon Beitrag anzeigen
    Definitely agree that less star-hugging is better pvp. But I'm not sure how much kill above/below rating represents that (at least for freeps). I used to run in and suicide many many times, and even tried to purposely get my rating as low as possible and i still have more than double kills below rating than above.
    Mostly I was referring to wartabs before the currently screwed up tagging and rating system. But it could also be that a lot of the times you suicided you didn't get a kill which happens quite often with healing being op in general. Wartabs are fairly trivial after all the recent updates which have aided to the zerg mentality. Seems nowadays the only challenge left is to see how few kbs it takes you to get your slayer deeds
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

Zitat Zitat von Eomon Beitrag anzeigen
    Definitely agree that less star-hugging is better pvp. But I'm not sure how much kill above/below rating represents that (at least for freeps). I used to run in and suicide many many times, and even tried to purposely get my rating as low as possible and i still have more than double kills below rating than above.

Xellor, you have asked a question without really asking a question, but you also answered that question.
    You answered it by coincidentally adding "(at least for freeps)". However, you also contradicted that answer by explaining that you "used to run in and suicide many many times...and i still have more than double kills below rating than above". Therefore simply the fact that you are a freep cannot be the answer to your unasked question.

And thus I'm here to remind you that back in your PvP time as a Rune Keeper, you where considered the best. Both the fact that you where a worthy opponent in battle and also your non-star-hugging style of combat contributed to that. On top of that, Rank back then meant that people had more time to experience and get those wartab numbers higher. Rank now means little to nothing.

I am in agreement with what has previously been said by Username: Dntx09 and Username: The_Black_Swordsman. The easiness of ranking now days has resulted in too many high ranks who should still be considered nubs. Farming or not, anyone can go out there and rank in a few days with little to no effort.

P.S.
    @Karoc
    As a birthday gift, I stopped thinking of you firstly as a freep and second as a creep. You have proven yourself worthy of a hardcore creep title.

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Geändert von mgm1o1 (16.06.2013 um 11:00 Uhr) Grund: Change my mind over something.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

s'pose I should post it before I mess it up
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

Zitat Zitat von msr Beitrag anzeigen
    Your FPS makes me jelly We should make this an FPS thread, better way to show off i think
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

yeh idk what happened, a month ago I couldn't get above 3 fps, and whenever I opened my map my client crashed due to lag, and now its usually 100+ with people around, it confuses me.
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

Zitat Zitat von msr Beitrag anzeigen
    Legit warleader KBs.. WL fist!
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Third Marshal Iriella-1-85 Minstrel
    Master-at-Arms Evello-85 Runekeeper
    Dwarrowdelf

Zitat Zitat von The_Black_Swordsman Beitrag anzeigen
    It all depends on when you have pvp'd. You say it's not a lot but the k/d isn't anything spectacular. Where it should be if you are using his deaths as a basis of a good Reaver which honestly you shouldn't lol. Just means you die more than most could be for a dozen different reasons.

I actually have a lot more than I had at r10 last time but eh those were different times. More competent healers and all that and organization overall. In my opinion, all of y'all don't have enough kills for the ranks lol. I pvp'd before from the start of the game so my kill count was greatly inflated. Y'all are spoiled lol :P
    Haha my post was a joke, sorry it wasn't taken that way :P

I agree though. K/D means nothing now when you can get 400+ infamy per kill, and speedrank at 10x the speed of the people who worked hard before these last couple updates for their ranks haha
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

Not the best but whatevs

idk how pvp works
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

[URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Well thought I would take a Screenshot and post it.

To all those who think you die a lot..don't think anyone has died as much as me . Charge for that kill! Quit hiding in NPCs..PUSH.

-- Tanar
    [img]http://www.piviksnetwork.com/images/sig-lotro.jpg[/img]
    I never hurt no Creeps.

Zitat Zitat von Pivik Beitrag anzeigen

To all those who think you die a lot..don't think anyone has died as much as me . Charge for that kill! Quit hiding in NPCs..PUSH.

-- Tanar
    Shining Example to all

I award you an honorary creep trophy of Excellence

rayzrs lucky rock
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

so um got over 50% so i thought i will show my failtab
    still i have too few deaths :<
    and btw tanar, awesome wartab, really showing ur playstyle which is similiar to mine i think

also bumpbumpbump i wanna see more wartabs, and since hd will come out, its good time to post prehd tabs...who knows what turbine will invent in hd lol
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Zitat Zitat von Pivik Beitrag anzeigen
    -- Tanar
    I see a star-hugging RK with almost 2k rating xD

Here's a true RK's rating...

And take those KBs Jas xD
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

yea i kinda fail on kbs, sae was stealing mine alot :<

and lol so thats what u were doing in tr rez today...i was camping u for like 20 minutes qq
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

#isuckatpvp #howdoipvp #immafailure #myhealthfailz #mydpsfailz #mygearsucks #ihavenoskill

Geändert von Leef_Longbottom (14.10.2013 um 19:26 Uhr)
    Bromton [Rank 10 Captain] | Notbromton [Rank 7 Freever] | Starscreem [Rank 8 WL]

Well I finally got rank 9 today after months of 'ranking next week', and after my estimated rank time being tomorrow, the Suicidal Reaver No. 2, Gothash Failreaver ranked on the OP quest after good 1v1 action. I did say to myself I'd post my wartab so here it is, I'm sure you'll want a laugh.
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Zitat Zitat von Celedreor Beitrag anzeigen
    Well I finally got rank 9 today after months of 'ranking next week', and after my estimated rank time being tomorrow, the Suicidal Reaver No. 2, Gothash Failreaver ranked on the OP quest after good 1v1 action. I did say to myself I'd post my wartab so here it is, I'm sure you'll want a laugh.
    I see Banoob is still Banoob :P
    VILYA: Capitao-1 r12 Captain | Dwalfin r6 Minstrel | Wuulff r8 Warg | Kruusher r11 Reaver | Creepitao r7 WL

Zitat Zitat von atmonello Beitrag anzeigen
    I see Banoob is still Banoob :P
    Herro there Crapitao..

btw gratz on rank gothash
    Banoon LM
    Here WL (my r5 ranking blow is a DG quest muahahaha)

rank 10

stoniakah r10 wl hungrymeat r6 warg katrindal r10 guadrdian
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000110423/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

a beer a smoke and lotro...that's life!

NO QQ.
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

Zitat Zitat von Farty Beitrag anzeigen
    Gothash____________________61

Disappointing. You can do better than that...
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

wtb moar ror tabs
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Seite 2 von 9 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LetzteLetzte