Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 9 von 9

Relentless Attick Crit Rating 1806 versus 1816

Since Update 10 I have noticed some cappys giving out over 1806 for Relentless attack Crit rating (believe it is 1816).
    I have a Second age level 85 LI with 3 crystals in it, however my LI only gives out 1806. The Legacy is Rank 9.

Any help would be apprecaited.
    Thanks

Build another one or wait for them to update the ones constructed before U10.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

They released first age weapons with U10. That should be what is giving the higher relentless.

Bit of warning on that. If you put tactics on a first age you'll probably be buffing for 12 instead of 6.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000c7eb3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Zitat Zitat von Nakiami Beitrag anzeigen
    Build another one or wait for them to update the ones constructed before U10.
    Friend has one Pre-u10 and has higher crit rating just confirmed that a little bit ago. So that isnt the fix.

Zitat Zitat von Armitas Beitrag anzeigen
    They released first age weapons with U10. That should be what is giving the higher relentless.
    yes First agers will give a higher crit.. However the higher crit I am refering too is coming from Second Age level 85 with 3 crystals which is the same as I have.

No, there's an item level difference between some types of 2As constructed before U10 and those of the same type constructed after. The patch notes say 2As were updated to have more DPS (read: higher item level), but Turbine missed some old ones; for example captain 1Hers and tactical class 2Hers (there was a thread on that).

ETA simultaneous posting
    Zitat Zitat von hzwb Beitrag anzeigen
    Friend has one Pre-u10 and has higher crit rating just confirmed that a little bit ago. So that isnt the fix.
    If that's true then I don't know what causes the difference.
    Geändert von Nakiami (12.03.2013 um 09:36 Uhr)
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

It's pretty negligible as well. Odd though.

Zitat Zitat von Nakiami Beitrag anzeigen
    No, there's an item level difference between some types of 2As constructed before U10 and those of the same type constructed after. The patch notes say 2As were updated to have more DPS (read: higher item level), but Turbine missed some old ones; for example captain 1Hers and tactical class 2Hers (there was a thread on that).

If that's true then I don't know what causes the difference.
    You specified captain 1Hs as one thing that was missed. If the 2Hs were updated, perhaps his friend has a 2H buffstick and he only as a 1H buffstick.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

First age 2h with 3 star-lit crystals gives 1870 crit. I do not believe there is a difference between a 1h and 2h as the legacy is the same on each.

Zitat Zitat von MOJO28 Beitrag anzeigen
    First age 2h with 3 star-lit crystals gives 1870 crit. I do not believe there is a difference between a 1h and 2h as the legacy is the same on each.
    That would make sense since all first ages came out after the update. However, some second ages created before the update were properly changed and some were not. (All the ones created afterwards have the correct values of course.)
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]