Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Fair warning to Moors travelers

I'd like to relate a story that happened to me not to awful long ago. I was in a raid out in the moors when it happened. I had my usual dots peppering my body and knew it wouldnt be long I'd be at the rez. When all of a sudden I saw a great flash of light,but it wasnt Mythic. The next thing I knew my life flashed before my eyes and I appeared in Hell itself.Standing before me was the Devil himself. He had his back to me and he appeared almost as if he were worshipping a painting hung on the wall. I quickly glanced about the room taking in every detail searching for an exit. Finding a long corridor I rushed along as fast as I could. I again saw a bright flash of light and in the rez I appeared. The raid had questioned me as to what had happened. I related my tale to them and thats when they asked me. What was it Satan had been gazing upon so intently? And I could only utter the words,a painting of Wargfoot. You can believe me or not but I know what I saw.

Nymp
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

Creepy Much.....?

S'wrong with you.....?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000161ac2/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Failure is good. It gives me something to avoid.

Zitat Zitat von taishi Beitrag anzeigen
    I'd like to relate a story that happened to me not to awful long ago. I was in a raid out in the moors when it happened. I had my usual dots peppering my body and knew it wouldnt be long I'd be at the rez. When all of a sudden I saw a great flash of light,but it wasnt Mythic. The next thing I knew my life flashed before my eyes and I appeared in Hell itself.Standing before me was the Devil himself. He had his back to me and he appeared almost as if he were worshipping a painting hung on the wall. I quickly glanced about the room taking in every detail searching for an exit. Finding a long corridor I rushed along as fast as I could. I again saw a bright flash of light and in the rez I appeared. The raid had questioned me as to what had happened. I related my tale to them and thats when they asked me. What was it Satan had been gazing upon so intently? And I could only utter the words,a painting of Wargfoot. You can believe me or not but I know what I saw.

Nymp
    Again, wow... just wow.

At least I can now understand how you mistakenly took me to be a spy. Drugs ain't good for ya man.

Give some clue what this is all about!

After reading this story, no matter how fascinating the devil and painting sounds, I was still lost. The meaning might just be close found or then this was just a cruel joke of no point whatsoever. Have to admit the continuous reading doesn´t help, so all you might just skip that option if you are going to spend all day doing that. XD...then an old friend was found; search engine! Hey Nymp, is it about this?

You might need to solve this before entering the moors again. Just a friendly advice.

P.S. use words like bad trip, hallucinations, strange behavior when using search engine

P.S.S. tried to change the video setting...hmmmm. Works now thanks!!!
    Geändert von Revontulet (22.02.2013 um 13:13 Uhr) Grund: More infoe

Zitat Zitat von Revontulet Beitrag anzeigen
    have to add www. in front of it

but, that video was awesome lmao
    Rk 8 Warg, Rk 8 Spider, Rk 7 Reaver, Rk 7 BA, Rk 6 WL, Rk 6 Def
    Rk 8 Burg, Rk 8 Hntr, Rk 7 Champ, Rk 7 Mins, Rk 6 Guard, Rk 4 LM

Pass me whatever you're smoking Wound, it seems to work well.