Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4
Ergebnis 76 bis 100 von 100
    Zitat Zitat von Crell_1 Beitrag anzeigen
    This was the screenshot I've been waiting to see. Thanks so much!
    Hehe, I'm glad I didn't wait for a screenshot. All it took to convince me was someone saying that it happened to *them* and not a friend. I've been picking up on the crafting instances for a month now, and have gotten 8 recipes just doing them on 3-5 characters/day. Either they increased the drop rate lately, or I am now making up for 6+ years of bad luck with the RNG.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

Zitat Zitat von Frisco Beitrag anzeigen
    Either they increased the drop rate lately, or I am now making up for 6+ years of bad luck with the RNG.
    Ehee. what you think? I'm 90% sure they increased droprates. Sign of it everywhere. A LOT of them now on AH compered to month ago. Selling/trading going on active. Some kinnies of mine pulling on avg 3-5 of them a week on a hotstreak.
    AND confirmation that it's true - I recently got my first one from those boxes also
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

awesome, looks like i will get myself some crates from now on...
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Hehe, I'm glad I didn't wait for a screenshot. All it took to convince me was someone saying that it happened to *them* and not a friend. I've been picking up on the crafting instances for a month now, and have gotten 8 recipes just doing them on 3-5 characters/day. Either they increased the drop rate lately, or I am now making up for 6+ years of bad luck with the RNG.
    Pretty sure it is a lucky streak on the RNG. I'll believe the drop rate has been improved when I get my first-ever from craft daily.

Got 2 more yesterday. 10 now since June 30th, when I got 0 in the previous 139 days. Gonna have to go with increased drop rates, Jeaux, sorry.

I've still never had one on either of my lvl85 toons despite doing daily crafting instances and Wildermore (dailies and warband tours).
    There does seem to be an increased drop rate though. A couple of months ago these recipes were really rare with them never coming up on the AH and only being posted in GLFF for trade once a week or so; now there is always at least one on the AH and I see several recipes offered for trade every day.

On July 17th I had a Shoulder Recipe drop in the Scholar Daily. It didn’t drop from the Boss, but from the very first Orc in the instance.

In the week since, I’ve not had another drop from any mob or from the Crate Stacks.
    I suspect the Ancient Scrolls drop at the same rate range as the best two items from Silver Hobbit presents; 0.09% for the Scroll of Perfect Crafting Lore and 0.99% for the Fine Mathom Hunter Armour.

Since the people saying the drop rate has improved have not posted another drop, I’ll chalk up those drops as a lucky streak. Either that or some characters really are luckier than others – since I’m out of Tin Foil, I’ll go with a 0.09% drop rate.

One adjustment that could be made to help out the players is to have the Scroll Case drop according to the players armour type. Example: Player rolls a win for a case, system checks armour type and does a 2nd roll with a 75% chance to get the primary armour class stat and a 25% chance to get the Fate version. Other loot already drops according to Class/Armour so why not make that change for the Ancient Scroll Case?

As it turned out, my Scroll Case was for Heavy Shoulders and I play a Light Armour Class – I gave the recipe to a Kin Mate.

Zitat Zitat von JeauxLOTR Beitrag anzeigen
    On July 17th I suspect the Ancient Scrolls drop at the same rate range as the best two items from Silver Hobbit presents; 0.09% for the Scroll of Perfect Crafting Lore and 0.99% for the Fine Mathom Hunter Armour.
    It's a lot lower than this rate.
    I kill, nearly every day, 85 mobs in Wildermore (about 1000-1500 a day)
    I get an average of 1 scroll per week (I got 3 scrolls in last 4 days, but I get none during a month sometimes...)
    So it is about 1/10000 (at least for landscape mobs)

Zitat Zitat von Castorix Beitrag anzeigen
    It's a lot lower than this rate.
    I kill, nearly every day, 85 mobs in Wildermore (about 1000-1500 a day)
    I get an average of 1 scroll per week (I got 3 scrolls in last 4 days, but I get none during a month sometimes...)
    So it is about 1/10000 (at least for landscape mobs)
    Except we're talking about crafting instances, where the bosses and crates have an increased chance of dropping them. I get one about every 3 days, killing 18 bosses and opening 18 crates over that time. So maybe 3%?

Except we're talking about crafting instances, where the bosses and crates have an increased chance of dropping them. I get one about every 3 days, killing 18 bosses and opening 18 crates over that time. So maybe 3%?
    I went back over the past 30 days of log and counted 70 craft instances (I only have one level 85). I was not able to do all 3 each day because of work/holiday/kin runs and such. Forget the Shoulder scroll I just got was my first ever from the craft instances. Just calculation that 30 day period, the drop rate of Boss/Mob is 1.42% and adding in the crates (which I've never got one from) the rate is 0.71%. Maybe I should go out and buy some Tin Foil.
    Geändert von JeauxLOTR (23.07.2013 um 17:35 Uhr)

July 31st, Scholar instance. Got a scroll from one of the first two mobs (pulled them together so don't know from which). Still nothing ever from the Boss or crate, but if I get another in the nect 2 ~3 weeks I'll consider taking off the Tin Foil hat and saying, maybe, just maybe a little; the rate may have been adjusted. Either that or I'll way over due for a win streak.

Zitat Zitat von erikthe10man Beitrag anzeigen
    I've run the crafting instances since the change and so far, no recipes.

Quite frankly, it doesn't bother me at all that I haven't gotten one. The stats on the critted versions of the jewelry are only marginally better than items you can get much easier in skraids or instances. In fact, if it was extremely easy to get these items....it would take away the whole "rarity" of the item. I think having the new recipes as both a rare and random drop is also a good idea. It will leads to some variances in builds, and people will hopefully feel truly proud of their uniqueness. It's a throwback to the good old "Elder Staff" and "Hill-Defender" days: the days when people could obtain very rare items and not feel like they were shopping at Sears or JC Penny's for gear!
    I've only got trash, so maybe sears would be better!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000170c6/signature.png]Brash[/charsig]

Finally got my first Scroll Case drop off an Easterling Archer in the Imping crafting instance this morning. Pretty exciting after so many runs to finally see one. Nothing from barter boxes or bosses yet obv.
    [B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000e0d13/signature.png]fearthereaver[/charsig][/B]

My first ever dropped yesterday morning in Parphad from the boss. Got the fate pocket recipe. Made the tanking output for a friend with a 100% crit scroll I got from a hobbit present. Yays!

Now out in the middle of bugger all via Chicago
    Been pretty lucky with this. Thus far I have had 7 drop, either from regular mobs or from a barter crate on one (maybe two?) occasion(s). I do all of them nearly every day on my only 85 (so far), but usually only when there are two-legged type mobs unless I need the hides for something. They only take ten minutes or so each, so why not?

I have given 4 of them to friends who could use them. Its been nice to be able to help them out, too.

They usually fall in twos or threes within a matter of days. However, there are long stretches of "not much" in between, with the exception of an occasional tarnished crest or purple loot. At any rate, they do drop ... just not usually from a boss for me.
    Geändert von Steamweaver (14.08.2013 um 21:03 Uhr)
    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." ~ Carl Sagan

Got one off the boss in the scholar crafting instance this morning (humanoid mob). First one off a boss and second one for me all together. I farm all three almost everyday but only on one toon.
    [B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000e0d13/signature.png]fearthereaver[/charsig][/B]

Got one off of the Orc Boss in scholar instance - Might pocket item for a kin mate. That makes 3 in 2.5 months so maybe, just maybe, the drop rate has been ever so slightly increased - or, the averages are finally catching up to me.

I think the RNG hates me.

I do all 3 instances on 2 toons daily. 1 toon for about 5 months the other for the last 6 weeks, and have still never had a single drop.

Zitat Zitat von Grapold Beitrag anzeigen
    I think the RNG hates me.

I do all 3 instances on 2 toons daily. 1 toon for about 5 months the other for the last 6 weeks, and have still never had a single drop.
    It is better to farm 85 mobs, I found ~20 recipes now (several this week-end with increased RNG...)

It is better to farm 85 mobs, I found ~20 recipes now (several this week-end with increased RNG...)
    Finished Wildermore on both toons too. Have 2 Wildermore Gold pockets on one toon and 1 on the other, so it's not like I haven't killed a bunch of lvl85 mobs, but the HL recs still elude me.

EDIT:

Well.....

[08/16 11:34:44 AM] You have acquired a [Ancient Riddermark Scroll Case I].
    [08/16 11:35:53 AM] You open the scroll case and find a [Pauldrons of the Horse-lords Recipe]!

From Orc boss in Parphad this morning.
    Geändert von Grapold (16.08.2013 um 07:44 Uhr)

I found 20 recipes too... all on Boss and craft box. Yesterday, I was especially lucky to find two recipes on my main char. One on the Parpadh boss and another on the imping boss

Point is... you just have to be lucky enough, but I certainly kill less thing than you ^^
    Geändert von Gardhik (18.08.2013 um 15:24 Uhr)

Found a horselord's might pocket recipe over the weekend off rat boss in scholar instance.

I had the Agility bracelet recipe drop on my 3rd overall instance (first day). It's luck.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000019cc30/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Horse lords shoulderguards recipe (tailor, medium armor) dropped from Easterling boss in Iserngraf. this morning.

this is the fourth time I have had a scroll drop from a hytbold crafting daily. I have had (in order) might bracelet, vitality bracelet, agility bracelet and a might helm 20 mins ago

maybe im a little lucky as I only have one 85 toon

the first two (might and vit bracelets) both dropped within 2 days of each other, and same with the last (agil bracelet and might helm) two. odd.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100002e1bb7/signature.png]Cokaine[/charsig]

Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste 1 2 3 4