Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2
Ergebnis 26 bis 48 von 48
    Zitat Zitat von Murvious Beitrag anzeigen
    "We do not consider ourselves elitist"? I have played every night, and the majority of the day every weekend for a month. More hours than most of your members except Urukhaithere. I've played many many MMO's. Lead end game PVE, and had much experience with PVP. Lead guilds, corps, whatever you want to call a group of people on each game I've played. And so I've experienced the best and worst people have to offer. And let me tell you, the majority of the Soldiers of the White Hand, mainly Grogog, Urukhaithere, Eunuch, and Chaotic (or whatever his name is), are elitist, childish, pricks. I was quiet in chat for weeks, content to pve, and join in pvp when I found the chance solo. Then I discovered that wargs have a tough time 1v1 atleast at low rank, and that the only major raid leader (Grogog) seems to hate them. So I thought to myself, I'll play a healer class.. I've been the top healer and dps for pve content and I've ranked high in 2v2 pvp on other games playing a healer. Then Grogog says, we need reavers. "All you wargs out there, delete your wargs and roll reavers." And so in a day and a half I had a rank 5 reaver. I did not ask for a group when the call for "Pst for group" came at first, because I thought it would be better for me to reach rank 7 so I would be of more use. No problem, two more days and I'd be there. But you know what I've noticed? Grogog, Urukhaithere, Eunuch, and Chaotic specifically have social disorders. They are racist. Grogog says "I try to make everyone hate me".(And I quote). He even questioned the whole raid one night on Taldag's sexual preference.. This is leadership material? What does this have to do with playing the game? I have my own business IRL and I see many people on a given day, and randomly in this game I have found four of the rudest children I have ever seen. That is saying something. (And before you brag that you are 24 Urukhaithere, I'm 33 so let's not go there. Even if you were my age, you have the maturity of Adam Sandler in most of his movies. You folks might want to get yourselves together and think about recruitment, training, and maybe seeing a real life counselor. As for me, I won't be back on this server or this thread.

Just remember that when the number of creeps on Gladden drops, and then even more when U10 hits and you have nothing to build with or work with for pvp raids.... Let me think and just quote what Urukhaithere and Choatic said to me tonight when I made a simple mistake in OOC... hmm oh yes! "HEY GUY" and "YOU SUCK".

Yes, that is your legacy folks. No wonder that guy KMT hates you so much. It's a shame when he looks sane next to you. You should be ashamed of yourselves. If you had morals.

Adios.
    Porque no! I don't even know where to start here. Well, here goes.

1. You don't know me, don't pretend you do.
    2. I dislike grouping and only group with those I know.
    3. Never been in soldiers, again if you knew me, you would know this.
    4. I have not talked to you, and the example you gave was certainly not said by me.
    5. The people who did say it were just giving you a hard time for laughs, they didn't hate you. Oh, but now they do, thanks to all the flaming you have done.

But please, what social disorder do I have? I'm anxious to know.

Btw, if you meant to refer to the rank 11 WL Chaosist who is in Soldiers, then perhaps before you make forum posts calling people out you should get your facts straight. Because if you ever do come back to gladden you can be sure you pissed off a lot of people with false accusations.
    Geändert von Pausekey (06.03.2013 um 20:33 Uhr)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100001cd146/signature.png]Chaoticevil[/charsig]

I'll try to sum it up quicklike...

If you don't listen we yell
    If your not on the right target we yell
    We joke around a lot
    We swear a lot
    We get a lot of kills
    If you want care bear raid who gets rolled all the time join taldag, she will be nice to you.

We have fun running things how we like, if you don't.... Leave....
    We do not need complainers.

Hate always wins
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

Zitat Zitat von DrunkshipOfLanterns Beitrag anzeigen
    We get a lot of kills
    Lol I don't know you much but this is a pretty elitist rant for somebody that i've only ever seen really struggle to control their toons movement and miss alot of their aoe's... but reaver can be a tough class...
    [B] @2 [/B]

I dont really seem to have any problems killing you.... or your little followers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030100000ae792/signature.png]Eunuch[/charsig]
    My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating.

I dont really seem to have any problems killing you.... or your little followers.

Yet you seem to have such a hard time killing me lover.

I understand though.

Once I get inside your mind, getting inside the rest of you becomes academic.

A nice side benefit is that this serves to illustrate the fact that i'm much more pro-leet than Atoo and his little followers.

Yay me!
    Geändert von Althorion (09.03.2013 um 21:48 Uhr)

You have genuinely never killed me solo... lack of skill can be hidden in large numbers though... I don't have followers, only fans
    [B] @2 [/B]

Cool

I'll try to sum it up quicklike...

If you don't listen we yell
    If your not on the right target we yell
    We joke around a lot
    We swear a lot
    We get a lot of kills
    If you want care bear raid who gets rolled all the time join taldag, she will be nice to you.

We have fun running things how we like, if you don't.... Leave....
    We do not need complainers.

Hate always wins
    That's not quite true....I logged on today to do my dailies and mess around....haven't been playing creep much...been on another server. I don't play freep on this server. Anyway, while minding my own business, I get a PM from Wolfgash. Asking me if I see the chat. I then look and see kin chat and his prior messages about a couple of freeps between HH and LC. I told him that I hadn't seen the chat and he says that he was trying to VECTOR me into the creeps. I reply "O.o vectoring me in". First time I ever heard of being vectored into freeps and thought it was funny. He then says something back and I ask him if he's serious type person. He then threatens me with being kicked from the Kin. Hell No. You don't threaten me or anyone else with ya BS. Well, needless to say, I said I would help him do himself....but I used some very descriptive wording.....If you cant take sarcasm or joking around, ya don't need an officer button....So, Eunuch, my buddy, that's not necessarily true....you know how I am (Lothuilas)....I give respect and expect it. You my bud Eunuch, you recruited me. I'm hardcore, listen during raids, and pretty much give respect....

Zitat Zitat von ThomasFlora Beitrag anzeigen
    That's not quite true....I logged on today to do my dailies and mess around....haven't been playing creep much...been on another server. I don't play freep on this server. Anyway, while minding my own business, I get a PM from Wolfgash. Asking me if I see the chat. I then look and see kin chat and his prior messages about a couple of freeps between HH and LC. I told him that I hadn't seen the chat and he says that he was trying to VECTOR me into the creeps. I reply "O.o vectoring me in". First time I ever heard of being vectored into freeps and thought it was funny. He then says something back and I ask him if he's serious type person. He then threatens me with being kicked from the Kin. Hell No. You don't threaten me or anyone else with ya BS. Well, needless to say, I said I would help him do himself....but I used some very descriptive wording.....If you cant take sarcasm or joking around, ya don't need an officer button....So, Eunuch, my buddy, that's not necessarily true....you know how I am (Lothuilas)....I give respect and expect it. You my bud Eunuch, you recruited me. I'm hardcore, listen during raids, and pretty much give respect....
    Always two sides to a story.....

You are QQing and have a lot to learn about mutual respect. If you have a problem with the consequences of your poor decisions this morning, you can talk to me anytime in the game.
    Geändert von Tiger06 (25.08.2013 um 22:15 Uhr)
    Wolfgash - Rank 14 Warg, Gladden

Exclamation

Zitat Zitat von Tiger06 Beitrag anzeigen
    Always two sides to a story.....

You are QQing and have a lot to learn about mutual respect. If you have a problem with the consequences of your poor decisions this morning, you can talk to me anytime in the game.
    You go postal? Bo, you don't talk #### and make threats then hide behind an "officer's" title thinking that's goin to keep me from defending myself and somehow "save" you. Yeah, you got slammed, a well deserved slam. Poor decision? Let's think this thing through. Lothuilas is minding his own business when he receives a PM from wolfgash. Wolfgash has an attitude cause he's asking Lothuilas if he isn't seeing the kin chat. Then he has a further attitude going on about two freeps between HH and LC and saying that he was trying to vector Lothuilas in to them. When Lothuilas PM's back, "O.o vectoring me," you ask him if he's being smart (or something) and Lothuilas mentions sarcasm. Wolfgash apparently lacks the understanding of sarcasm, then threatens to kick Lothuilas out of the tribe. Thinking that wolfgash must be joking, Lothuilas asks him, " you a serious person?" Wolfgash responds with another threat reiterating the threat about expelling Lothuilas. Lothuilas, goes off on wolfgash for threatening him. Wolfgash, not knowing that he's dealing with someone that's not going to be intimidated, is stung by Lothuilas' response to his threat. He then quickly reacts like a 12 year old, expelling Lothuilas. Later, wolfgash tries to use Lothuilas' stinging response as the reason for his poor decision.....I think that sums it up. And no, I don't want an apology, just like I'm not apologizing. You just do your thing and I'll do mine.
    Geändert von ThomasFlora (25.08.2013 um 23:17 Uhr)

No, you had the attitude cause apparently you got pissed that I didn't see your kin chat....went down hill from there with ya attitude and you hit a brick wall that didn't give....nut up or at least let them drop. You don't need an officer button...
    Really? I could care less about you seeing me in kin chat. My reputation speaks for itself and I'm going to leave it at that. Where you crossed the line with this senior creep is the words coming out of your filthy mouth towards someone who you don't know very well. For the record, I have everything written down on paper. For every action there is a consequence (lesson I've taught my children through the years). Unfortunately, for you....you got the boot from tribe.

So, you have two options:
    1. Deal with it and move on.
    2. Attempt to work things out (like an adult) and be re-considered for membership back into SoTWH

However, your not helping your cause by QQing in the forums like a child. You really should read the first post in this thread (hint).
    Geändert von Tiger06 (26.08.2013 um 12:42 Uhr)

Zitat Zitat von Tiger06 Beitrag anzeigen
    Really? I could care less about you seeing me in kin chat. My reputation speaks for itself and I'm going to leave it at that. Where you crossed the line with this senior creep is the words coming out of your filthy mouth towards someone who you don't know very well. For the record, I have everything written down on paper. For every action there is a consequence (lesson I've taught my children through the years). Unfortunately, for you....you got the boot from tribe.

So, you have two options:
    1. Deal with it and move on.
    2. Attempt to work things out (like an adult) and be re-considered for membership back into SoTHW.

However, your not helping your cause by QQing in the forums like a child. You really should read the first post in this thread (hint).
    1. I'm dealing with it right here. And I am moving on. I showing people what a "Bully" is doing. Sends PMs. Threatens a kin member. Kin member doesn't back down. Bully reacts as a bully does.
    2. What is there to work out? QQing in the forums is exactly how to handle a "bully." Hint Hint, I read it. However, I just realized something. I was under the impression that Eunuch was the one that reformed our old tribe. But I read the top post and see that you said you had "recreated" it. LOL. After seeing you in action, I don't want to be a member of it. One does not work out things with Bullying personalities.....you place them on ignore list and keep on going. *Crickets* Ah, the peacefulness.

Eunuch was partially responsible for the original tribe being disbanded. Wolf remade it. I don't think Soldiers will ever be what it once was, but we're alright.

Quitcher darn squabblin', youngins.

SoA must have sucked, everyone who played it appearently aged to 50 in one year. And most of the people left are grumpy old farts.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Zitat Zitat von Witch0King Beitrag anzeigen
    SoA must have sucked, everyone who played it appearently aged to 50 in one year. And most of the people left are grumpy old farts.
    You'd get expelled for that remark! lol

Zitat Zitat von Shau'nac Beitrag anzeigen
    Eunuch was partially responsible for the original tribe being disbanded. Wolf remade it. I don't think Soldiers will ever be what it once was, but we're alright.

Yeah, he invited me to the old SOWH, seemed to be like 5 of us active at the time. I left to go level a hunter on another server. When i dropped back by, he reinvited me to the "new" SOWH and told me that it was being "reformed." I agreed at that time that I couldn't Pew Pew with a freep on Gladden....Oh well, Eunuch isn't even on that much it appears....

Had a Danieltosh flash back with wolf....lol.

You'd get expelled for that remark! lol
    which would prove my point. I don't really like the veteran creeps on this server anyways, can count those I like on one hand.
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

As far as I know no one generally enjoys those kinds of remarks from people they don't know. There's very few 'vet' creeps left, and, at least from my experience, they're chill (that includes Wolf). Everyone gets under someone's skin at some point, but I don't see how you would think a guy you may have played with twice(I don't know y'all's history, so I'm assuming) would take what you said in a positive light at all.

Zitat Zitat von Witch0King Beitrag anzeigen
    which would prove my point. I don't really like the veteran creeps on this server anyways, can count those I like on one hand.
    I have a few I like and really get along with most.

As far as I know no one generally enjoys those kinds of remarks from people they don't know. There's very few 'vet' creeps left, and, at least from my experience, they're chill (that includes Wolf). Everyone gets under someone's skin at some point, but I don't see how you would think a guy you may have played with twice(I don't know y'all's history, so I'm assuming) would take what you said in a positive light at all.
    Then you assume that he told ya the whole story.......and didn't sugarcoat his version. Really, the only thing that happened was he got mad, thought I was ignoring him in kinchat, had an attitude, I thought he was joking, didn't say anything out of the line, then he responds with another threat about kicking, I ask if he serious, he threatens again, then I unloaded on him. I had no idea that he, not Eunuch, had reformed the Tribe. I just figured he was a rouge officer, a nut job. I wasn't wrong. Could care less about people like that. Its a game I play to enjoy. Not to be threatened in PMs about something as silly as not paying attention to a person typing away in a kinchat channel about two freeps between HH and LC and being "vectored" in. Be different if he had sent me a PM and asked me if I could help him kill a couple of freeps or if I wanted to group. This lunatic goes on a powa trip. No thanks. Would have paid a million dollars to have seen the look on his face when I slammed him.....bet he couldn't mouse over and click on the dismissal button fast enough. "I'd still help him though."

Then you assume that he told ya the whole story.......and didn't sugarcoat his version. Really, the only thing that happened was he got mad, thought I was ignoring him in kinchat, had an attitude, I thought he was joking, didn't say anything out of the line, then he responds with another threat about kicking, I ask if he serious, he threatens again, then I unloaded on him. I had no idea that he, not Eunuch, had reformed the Tribe. I just figured he was a rouge officer, a nut job. I wasn't wrong. Could care less about people like that. Its a game I play to enjoy. Not to be threatened in PMs about something as silly as not paying attention to a person typing away in a kinchat channel about two freeps between HH and LC and being "vectored" in. Be different if he had sent me a PM and asked me if I could help him kill a couple of freeps or if I wanted to group. This lunatic goes on a powa trip. No thanks. Would have paid a million dollars to have seen the look on his face when I slammed him.....bet he couldn't mouse over and click on the dismissal button fast enough. "I'd still help him though."
    Now now, your stories were pretty much identical, granted Wolf deleted his from the thread and yours was in a private message. I still think what you said was out of line to someone you don't know well. But that's me, everyone is different. I generally keep my buttholery to friends I know. It's all good, though. As for tribe, Iunno. Must speak in secret, smoke signals and archaic runes and all that jazz.

I don't have a history with him. I had that a bad experience with danieltosh and decided no one was going to treat me like dirt because they are an officer in a kin or tribe. I've never wanted to be an officer and never asked to be one. I like to play the game and have fun.

I don't have a history with him. I had that a bad experience with danieltosh and decided no one was going to treat me like dirt because they are an officer in a kin or tribe. I've never wanted to be an officer and never asked to be one. I like to play the game and have fun.
    Dude, you still boiling over your dismissal from tribe? Get over it! Your right, you don't have history with me. Hopefully, next time your consider that fact before you let your fingers hit the send button with poorly phrased words. I'm not mad at you; I am disappointed in your actions though. From my perspective, there were no winners this past Sunday. Tribe members should always show mutual respect for one another and focus their energies on killing and building hate within the freep ranks. In your case, you showed no respect (only trash talking) to a senior creep and officer within the tribe. Therefore, I expelled your character from SoTWH without hesitation. As an officer, I have the authority to do that (although it's not something that makes me feel powerful or good inside).

If I could give you some advice; avoiding sarcasm texts to people is advised for one good reason — you leave the implied level of sarcasm to the recipient (especially ones you don't know). That’s risky at best! Additionally, it takes a skilled and experienced communicator to do this and your not very good at it (sorry).

Good luck to you.
    Geändert von Tiger06 (28.08.2013 um 08:20 Uhr)

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 1 2